Hide and Seek Meets Threats

Kick me by Sleeping with Sirens

1023 words (1000 again!!! YAY)

Huh... No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I... I must be hearing things... Werewolves are real?! Tempest looks at me with a joyful expression, like "OMG He's hawt"

Seriously! Now is not the time! I always weirdly know what she's thinking. Like word for word. Just like my brother and Lucifer know what eachother are thinking. I'm sitting in the living room with My brother, our wolves, Kieran, Summer (who knew about this and is a one), and a girl named Keisha who is Kieran's younger sister. All of the sudden my brother and I are standing in a room full of wolves. A golden wolf is sitting where Summer was, a huge jet black wolf the size of my kitchen table where Kieran was, and a pure white one a little smaller then Kieran where Keisha was. All of the sudden Tempest walks over to me and bites me hand. Like makes it bleed bite. I yell then suddenly I'm lookint at things from tempest point of veiw. I try to look for my body but it's gone then in a poof of blood colored smoke my brother is gone too. I hear a voice in my head, a very happy one... Tempest?!

T: YAY Finally we'er reunited

E: what are you talking about and what's going on?!

T: I'm your wolf Tempest. We'er werewolves

E: No way!

T: Yep and another thing Kieran is our mate

E: What is that exactly?

T: Here let me give you your missing memorys back

E: Missing what?!

All of the sudden memorys of things I don't remember are flashing before my eyes. My mother taking my wolf. My dad killing my mother in wolf form. My Grandma taking my memorys then dying. The flash back stops and suddenly I'm human and so is everyone else. My brother and I are on the floor. Kieran's eyes suddenly go black, and he strats to growl. My brother does the same but towards Keisha. Kieran stalks towards me then slams me against the wall and growls one word

"Mate"

I look out of the corner of my eye and see Evgeni pushing Keisha against the wall and nuzzling her neck as she quietly moans. Kieran sees what I'm looking at then picks me up and throws me over his shoulder like a bag of potatoes.

"Hey!" I indiginetly yell "Put me down!"

"Nope" Kieran calmly says back. "We'er going home"

"Umm I think you mean leaving home seeing as we just left my house!"

"No, I mean my home where we will live together seeing as we'er mates"

"Ok, here's the deal, I don't know how it works in your world"

"Our world"

"Whatever but people who are dating need to date a while before they move in with eachother"

All I get in response is a harsh laugh and a smack on my ass. Seriously... though like grrrr. I growl so meanly that it makes him laugh and say

"Awww is the poor princess wishing to be set down"

Yes" I growl back

"Well we'er at my car so I'll set you down for a moment as long as you don't run away."

As he sets me down in the passenger seat and climbs in the driver seat of his black jeep wrangler. It has no roof and no doors. Perfect to make my escape.

"Kieran" I sweetly ask him "would you look at me for a moment please"

He looks at me with a confused look on his face he doesn't suspect a thing. I punch him as hard as possible in his face then run as fast as I can into the woods the whole time my wolf is laughing in my head chanting "we got him, we got him" She begs to take over so I let her not relizing the damage that could acure.

Tempsest~~~~

Ha ha! Finally! We'er reunited! Now where to hide...ooooo I know! I run around trees and bushes until my scent is tangled up then turn into a wolf and do it again then I run to the lake and swim across. Perfect! He'll never find me! I hide under a bush and wait for him to track me. I see a female werewolf come into veiw. Olivia! I start to lightly growl. Evelina is asleep in our head so I can do what ever I want I just can't break any rules... wait... isn't she trespassing? Oooooo! She is! I know exactly what to do. I jump out of my hidding place scaring her. She stares and I can tell she's trying to fiure out who I am. I growl threatningly at her. I turn human and she starts to laugh her ass of.

"Who do you think you are?" She very brattily says. "This is princess pack territory, Evelina"

I bark out a harsh, cold laugh. "I'm not Evelina, I'm Tempest her wolf, You arrogant Bitch and your tresspasing not me."

She laughs again. "Ohh really. You obviously didn't get the memo. Kieran and I are mates."

"Oh well you obviously didn't get the memo. Kieran and I are mates and if you ever come near him I will slit you throut and watch you bleed. Got it?"

She nods shakily.

I then leave in wolf form to go find my mate. I see him walking around the tree in a circle whimpering as a wolf. Now if you have never seen a huge, black, scary wolf lost and whimpering, I pity you because I swear it's the funniest thing. All of the sudden I'm tackled to the ground and I don't have to look into his eyes to know who I'm communicating with. His wolf... I'm screwed.

"Where were you" His wolf growls in my head. His name's Killer and he's VERY possesive.

"I was talking to your other mate. Olivia was it? Yeah she won't be coming around again." I smile up at him. He stares then starts to laugh. I hear Evelina telling me to give her the use of our body again so I do gladly. Before I switch though I see that Kieran is back and Killer has left so I'll go talk with him.

Please comment below and vote! Thanks for reading!