Werewolf?!

Mad Hatter by Melanie Martinez

1127 words (finally 1000!!)

 it took so long to update! I made this one longer just for you guys so forgive me?

I throw my hair in a ponytail, put on a pair of skinny jeans and a black shirt with my leather jacket. I hop in my car and my brother hops in the passenger seat holding an apple, a chocolate bar, and two pure leaf raspberry iced teas. He hands me half the chocolate and cuts the apple in half with his pocket knife. (My dad's a freak when it comes down to protection so my brother and I have 2 pocket knifes and dagger) as I drive to school. He put my tea in my backpack, the chocolate in my cup holder, and my half of an apple in my hand that isn't on the steering wheel. We did this all of time at our old school. He gets breakfast ready while I drive. We switched it once and ended up spinning out and eating a disgusting shake that I thought would taste good. I can cook but I don't very often to my brother's and father's demise. They love my food! My brother manages to drive worse than my dog.

I have a husky named Tempest. She's a gorgeous black and gray husky. I think. She might be part wolf. Or a wolf. I found her outside one day when I was 8. Exactly one year before I was saved, she's kinda like my good luck charm! My brother has a husky named Lucifer. He was found right next to Tempest. I am highly suspicious though... I really think their wolves! "Evgeni, do you think Tempest and Lucifer are wolves??"

"Well duh Evelina"

"WHAT! I thought they were huskys"

My brother starts cracking up. I start laughing to but stop when I start to swerve in the road. I'm trying to make it to school in one piece for once in my life. My brother and I get in accidents like once a month. And we end up in the emergency room at least twice a year. Sometimes I hit a tree, sometimes it's a pothole the size of the atlantic ocean. It really depends on the road's mood. We end up at school safe for once. My brother jumps out of the car while it's still moving and starts kissing the ground.

"Sweet, sweet, safe ground. I will never let my sister take me away from you again"

I roll my eyes at him. "Stop whining I'm not that bad of a driver" He looks at me incredulously.

"Uhhh Yes,Yes you are."

"NO I'M NOT!"

"Stop shouting and yeah you 100% are"

He then just walks away shouting over his shoulder "NOT MY FAULT IF YOU CAN'T DRIVE NOW GET YO ASS OVER HERE SO WE CAN GET TO CLASS"

I start laughing so hard. I run up behind very quietly and pounce on his back. He ignores me so I get a free ride to my locker. YAY! As I'm on his back I plug my earbuds in and listen to Mortician's Daughter by Black Veil Brides. I love screamo music. It's life. As I munch on my chocolate (I finished my apple in the car) I feel two hot pin pricks on the back of my neck. I turn around and see Kieran glaring at me, So I do what a normal person does, I glare right back.

The second I meet his eyes though, I'm thrown back into a memory of my own. My little sister, lying in a huge pool of bright red blood, my angel's platinum blonde hair slowly turning red with blood. My dad yelling at her cold, still, limp body. He suddenly turns to me and backhands me across the face. My sister, my angel, my baby, my little princess... Zavina... My little Zavy. I'm suddenly brought back to the present and my memory is sent to the back of my head.

I am still looking at Kieran but instead of him being across the room he's standing in front of me. That's when I realize I'm on the floor. I group of people has crowded around me. My brother is kneeling next to me looking at me with a really concerned look on his face. Kieran bends down picks me up bridal style then starts to carry towards the exit. His friends are walking around us in a semi-circle kind of form.

All of the sudden my brother comes up next to Kieran and starts hitting, punching, and yelling him.

"WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOIN WITH MY SISTER!"

Uh oh... He's mad... really mad... like pissed off mad... Kieran you might wanna hide... I don't say any of this though. No no, like an idiot I just start giggling... I don't giggle... ever...

"But bruder" I put on my best puppy dog face "He trying to help me"

My brother just stands there. His anger gone. Kieran looks back at me then Engeni. Like it's a tennis ball match. He starts to put me down and that's when I come to. I wrap my arms around his neck tightly and rest my head on the crook of his shoulder. He stiffens slightly. All of a sudden this blonde chick (Must be one of his friends) gets in my face and rips me out of his grasp. I turn back to give her a piece of my mind only to mind he kissing all along his neck and nibbling on his ear. He shoves her away from him and she starts to have a heated discussion with Kieran.

"What the hell was that Olivia!" Kieran says

"I thought you loved me" Olivia (I guess that's her name) shrieks

"God, we broke up 5 months ago! Move on!"

"You're just saying that because you want her to like you! But we're mates! We're eternal!"

"NO we aren't! I don't feel sparks around you Olivia! You had a mate and you rejected him! So don't come crying back to me because you wish you hadn't! It was one night Olivia! Get over yourself, I used you,I DON'T love you. You know what, Your out. I Kieran Blackstorm of the Death pack disown you of being this pack. Go back to your fluffy, pink palace in the Princess pack Olivia. I never want to see you again."

As she runs out of the school crying, words fill my head. Mates? Pack? Death Pack? Princess Pack? Sparks? What the hell is going on?! Are they... Werewolves?!

Pretty please will you comment and vote for this book! YAY Love ya!