2

MUST READ-- okay so this is my new fan fiction! I'm gunna try and upload every day or every second day, thanks for reading ❤️

----------------

Ophelia's P.O.V
(Later that day)

So far I've met all the lost boys, their all peculiar in their own ways, which is nice, it makes this place more intriguing. Most of them are kind towards me but seem confused as to why I am on the island,

First I met a boy named Felix, he had shaggy blonde hair with a scar running down the side of his face, his jawline and other features of his face are very sculpted, along with his blue eyes that sunk into his skull from being tiresome.

Then I met Arthur, he's the youngest of the lost boys, he is only 6 years old and more mature then some of the boys on this island. He has dark hazel eyes and an adorable, porcelain face. He has small, subtle dimples in his cheeks and a button nose along with dark brown hair.

The next boy I met was Gerard, he was around 16 but he wasn't exactly sure, he had dark brown hair and a sculpted face, also he was quite muscular and if I must say, attractive.

When I said that most of the people liked me, I meant by the only person who didn't like me was Ulmer, he had dirty blonde hair and a pale complexion, if he wasn't so disliking towards me, I may even think he was attractive as well as Gerard. I also met many other lost boys.

I find myself sitting on a log around the fire where the rest of the camp is eating lunch, Arthur sitting to my left, chowing down his food. As I looked at my plate I could feel Pan starring at me, I was eating my food slowly as I thought about things. I thought about my condition and how it was going to grow and kill me in days. I should've just died, why did Pan save me, I don't understand, I'm no use to anyone.

I put my food on the ground next to were I sat and stood up and walked over the log and started towards the woods when Arthur grabbed my hand with his tiny fist stopping me in my tracks. I turned around to face him as he said
"Where are you going" in his small voice.

"Just for a walk, I need to clear my head, I'll be back soon." I replied and continued to walk as he let go of my hand

I walked into the forest and down a path that I had explored when I was shown around the island by Felix, as I walked I pulled on my fingers, cracking my knuckles as I went. I pursed my lips together as I felt another headache come on, another symptom. Great.

I continued to walk and observe the scenery around me, getting lost in the views. The trees were a brighter colour green, a joyful green. There were very few leaves on the ground but there were still some. The path I walked along was narrow and large,

As I got close to my destination, I seen a familiar tree the had fallen over the path and I knew I was almost there. I slowly stepped over the trunk, being careful not to fall because it would worsen my headache.

I walked through the last bunch of trees and went into the clearing, it was a small cliff with lots of flowers near the top, along with mostly sand. There were lots of big rocks in the water and the waves splashed against each other and the cliff, sending off little sprays of water. (Picture above)

I sat down near the side of the cliff and held my knees to my chest, laying my head on my knees sideways, closing my eyes as I listened to the waves clash together, in some strange sense, it was soothing to my headache

I had been sitting there for about 5 minutes, in udder silence and serenity until I heard a British voice behind me, the voice of Pan.