3

Peter's P.O.V

I stood outside Ophelia's door for a few seconds after she slammed it in my face but I eventually growled and stormed off towards Felix's hut. I still do not understand why my shadow took her from her realm, Neverland is meant for boys, and only boys, not for weak girls. At least, I thought Ophelia was weak, from what she has proven to me, she is the strongest women I have met in my life, to be honest in intrigued me.

I walked straight into his hut, not caring to knock, I did own all of this island anyways. As I barged into his hut I seen him sitting on his makeshift couch reading a book about someone named Mobey Dick. As soon as he heard my footsteps, his head shot up as did his body.

"You looks abnormally tense Pan, anything pestering you?" He asked looking at me sideways as he stood up, laying his book to his side.

"It's Ophelia." I said as I stopped walking towards him.

"Dumb females, always being a nuisan-"

"Felix stop, it's serious. And she's the one female I've met that's actually not a nuisance." I said, stopping him mid-sentence.

"What happened" he asked, stalking towards me

I squeezed the bridge of my nose as I said.

"When she left at lunch I followed her and we talked for a bit, she told me why she was trying to kill herself. She has fatal cancer, she was dying anyways."

"Holy fuck.." Felix replied looking at me in shock. I looked up at him as I sat down on the couch and Felix sat next to me

"But that still doesn't tell us why she's here." He spoke

"I know, but I feel like it's a clue"

"A clue to what"

"Bloody hell Felix I don't know!" I said raising my voice as silence filled the room

"The only way your going to find out is to ask the shadow himself."

"I know Felix but all the shadow does is speak in riddles."

"Maybe it could have something to do with your heart, you said yourself, if your heart goes fully black, you will turn to stone." Felix said raising his eyebrow as if he was onto something.

My heart had been slowly turning pitch black through the years of killing people and doing other treacherous acts but it was almost completely black. Me and Felix have been looking for a solution to this for ages but we have never seemed to find one.

"And why do you say that?" I asked suspiciously

"Because her name means help in Greek.." he said slowly, as if he was bracing for something.

I looked at him confused but then it clicked. If her name means help, then maybe she's here to help me.

"The shadow wouldn't do such a thing as to help me, both of us know that." I said

"I know but think about it, The shadow can only stay alive if your alive, your linked with it. Maybe he's doing this for his own sake." Felix replied.

"Well what do you suggest I do?" I asked him, turning my head slightly

"Maybe you have to get her to fall in love with you?" He said.

When he finished saying that I stood up quickly and replied harshly

"I'm incapable of love, I can't love and no one could love me, my soul is to dark for such a thing, even the sound of that word offends me!" I yelled at him as I turned on my heel and stormed towards the door but Felix's next words stopped me for a moment

"Peter, we both know that the strongest spirit can be broken with love."

And with that I looked back at him with disgust laced on my face as I opened the door to walk out and slammed the door behind me with my powers.

What a fool to think that I could be capable of such a thing.

————————————————