Intro

Your soul is a window, and through that window your entire life is judged.

When your life comes to an end your soul shatters and each memory, each shard, is judged by a jury of angels.

While they judge your memories your consciousness is suspended in purgatory and if they deem you unjudgeable you stay there forever.

You are deemed unjudgeable when your window is never completed, this can happen for a number of reasons but it's never good.

If someone dies before their time or kills another out of malice or commits any other inexcusable act their windows crack unable to be finished being forevermore unjudgeable.

But if they are judged and judged to be good they will get to be with their soul mate.

Soul mates die at the same time and are judged at the same time on different planes.

The souls of soul mates are exact mirrors to their others as if created for the other.

When they, if they, are cleared as good they get to spend the rest of their lives together.

This doesn't mean that everyone has a chance at everlasting happiness however. It takes both soul mates being good.

If not one is stuck in purgatory alone while the other is stuck in heaven alone never really happy despite the heavenly world around them.