07

~Six Months Later~

Jin perspective

I was long ago healed from my crash but the damage from it is still there. Everyday i wake up and instantly start thinking about that other world.

I believe that it exists but part of me wonders if I'm just going insane. I hardly eat, the bags underneath my eyes are huge and everyone thinks I'm suicidal.

Everyone wants me to get help but i can't be saved from my own memories.

There's one memory that i didn't have before that i can't stop focusing on. Its blurry but its the only one with anything recognizable.

I can make out the word park on a sign but no matter how much i try to focus it never gets any clearer.

The sign is followed by the memory of a book in the shade of a large willow tree and a clear blue sky.

I've spent hours visiting parks that may be the one from the memory but it's never right and its eating away at me.

My time visiting parks is the only time other than school that i go outside.

Everywhere i go i get weird looks and sympathetic looks but the worst is when Hoseok looks at me with pity in his eyes, as if I'm broken.

I headed out for the hundredth time to try and check out two parks. I checked them both out, the closer first then the farther. By the time i finished and started heading home it was already dark.

My brain practically gave up and stopped working while my legs instinctively walked on.

After about thirty minutes of walking my legs stopped i looked around realizing that i hadn't made it home.

I was confused till i saw the sign on the other side of the street.

Memorial Park

As i saw it tears began streaming down my face uncontrollably. Something was pulling me to it and i started for the cemetery.

*Skreee*

My vision began to black out, my body now on the floor. The last thing i saw was light pink hair illuminated by the headlights of a car, leaving me with a feeling of reminisce.