13

Namjoon perspective

I was going on about my normal life when the executive asked to see me.

I slowly walked to my executive's office. I nervously walked in before sitting down across from him.

"How can i help you" i said i was worried but i didn't show it.

"You have heard about the manager I'm sure" he said to me.

"Yea, it's tragic"

"Yes, it is but... you know you're a valuable employee and the board has decided to give you the chance to be the new manager if you would accept"

"Of course, it would be an honor" i said practically jumping out of my chair.

"I'm glad to hear that" he said extending his arm out to me.

I gave him a hand shake before leaving his office. I was smiling uncontrollably and i had to tell someone.

I called up Jin, he was the only one i could think of as a friend.

He practically squealed when he heard the news, i knew he would care, he was the only one who wanted anything to do with me.

After a short break of talking to Jin i headed into work. The day wasn't nearly as bad as usual i was just too happy.

At the end of the day i clocked out and happily headed home, not even the fact that it was raining on me could ruin my day.

I walked up to my apartment only to see that my stuff was outside and my lock was changed.

My happiness disappeared and i stormed to my landowners place before banged on the door. "What do you want" he said looking at me as if i was scum.

"What the hell did you do to my apartment" i yelled at him.

He dry laughed before saying "it's not yours anymore."

At this point i wanted to punch him in the face. "What do you mean i didn't miss any payments."

"No you didn't but this person paid more so i was inclined to make a change."

I was pissed i punched him square in the face before storming off to my car. I sat for a minute not knowing where to go, i aimlessly drove for about an hour with the weather showing no signs of clearing up.

I found myself pulling up in front of Jin's house. I reluctantly went up to the front door. It took me a while to gather up the courage to knock.