15

Jin perspective

I woke up in the morning to my dad yelling what the fuck. My eyes shot open and i realized that i was cuddling into Namjoon's chest. I quickly sat up before looking to my dad.

He was furious and looked as if he really wanted to hurt Namjoon. I looked back at Namjoon who was sitting, he looked worried and i could tell he didn't know what to do.

"Dad it's not what it looks like, we didn't do anything." "Yea and neither did me and your mom" he yelled back. I looked at him disgusted that was definitely something i didn't need to know.

I could tell that no matter what i said it wouldn't matter. I got out of bed and grabbed Namjoon's shoes. I tossed them to him before grabbing my dad's arms.

I yelled at him to run and he did. When Namjoon was halfway down the stairs my dad pushed me to the ground. I yelled out as my side crashed against the table.

Namjoon perspective

I heard Jin yell out i honestly wanted to punch his dad in the face but i couldn't. One i didn't know if Jin would be mad at me two i was scared.

I jumped into my car and headed off but i still had nowhere to go. I decided to go look for an apartment. I know it'll be hard because no one wants to lease to a kid but i have to at least try.

I headed to an internet cafe one of the ones with separate rooms. I went into my own room before searching up for rent apartments.

I jotted down a long list of possible places before heading off to a hotel, i had to have somewhere to stay till i got a new house.

I was glad that tomorrow was my day off that meant that i could spend the whole day checking out apartments.

My one upside to this situation was the fact that i could get a better apartment now that i made more money. I checked into the hotel before going back to my old apartment to grab a couple of things.

When i came back the new tennants were in the process of getting rid of all of my stuff. I took as little as i needed.

I headed back to the hotel but not before cussing out the new tennants who found nothing wrong with kicking a kid out to the streets.

When i got back to the hotel i took a shower and got dressed. I sat down on the bed with a little time before i had to head to work.

I thought about Jin he was so sweet, how could he want to be friends with me I'm like a demon and him an angel.

I stood up and began headed off to work knowing full well that Jin was way too good for me, so why did i still want him.