20

Third person perspective

Jin and Namjoon sat staring at the person who looked down at them.

Hello my name is Yoongi but you beings usually call my God.

Namjoon and Jin sat eyes wide and mouth gaping. God was sitting right in front of them, and yet it was hard to believe. He looked so different from what everyone thought.

"You are here because, you have already died once and yet you didn't stay dead. This has never happened before so we are at a bit of a loss for what to do," Yoongi said trying to explain the situation to them.

Namjoon. "What do you mean its not common but people have still come back after being dead"

Yoongi. "Yes but they were only determined dead by your standards not ours"

Yoongi. "To be dead by your standards one's heart only needs to stop for awhile, but by ours your soul has to shatter, and once they shatter they should never reconstruct... but yours did"

Namjoon. "But why did it happen"

Yoongi. "I'm not sure and that's what makes this situation so confusing"

Yoongi. "Usually you're judged, and then you go where you belong be it with your soul mate in heaven or alone in purgatory"

Jin. "But i saw Namjoon in purgatory"

Yoongi. "Wait what"

Namjoon. "Yea and i could hear Jin, though i couldn't see him."

Yoongi. "But that means you consciousnesses were on the same plane, you should never be on the same plane"

Yoongi. "I guess it's not your fault but it's still against nature, i will judge what your sentencing is and tell you in a short while"

Jin. "But wait why did our memories get all messed up"

Yoongi. "Some shards probably got mixed up and reconstructed into the wrong soul, it's no big deal. Anyway take them to their rooms for now"

Jin could only think about how lucky he was that he had those memories because without them he probably never would have met Namjoon.