10

Namjoon perspective

I thought and i thought but i couldn't come to a conclusion. Yes his voice did sound kinda similar but it wasn't exactly the same.

When i got home i laid down on my bed i didn't get the best nights sleep on the couch and i had to go to work later.

I woke up to my alarm going off and a phone buzzing from underneath me. 10 missed calls from mom. I looked at the phone confused when i realized that it was Jin's.

I got dressed for work and took his phone with me. I decided to take it to him when i get off work.

Work was slow and boring, i couldn't have been happier when it was time for my break. I reached into my pocket for my phone and instead accidentally grabbed Jin's.

I pulled it out and turned it on, there was no password so i opened it. I snooped around a bit before putting it back and heading back to work.

It was pretty late when i got off work, i headed over to Jin's house trying hard to remember how i got there in my hungover state.

I knocked on the door, Jin opened the door, he looked surprised but happy to see me. I pulled out his phone and he got even happier. He gave me a small hug before saying "Thank you."

I told him bye before heading home i was starving and wanted to eat.

Jin perspective

I opened my phone to see the 13 misses calls that i had made. I was so happy that Namjoon brought me back my phone, i don't know what i would have done if i lost it.

I used my phone for a while before realizing that my folders name was changed from games to contacts.

I went into my contacts only to see that there was a new one.

I stared at my phone a big smile on my face

I stared at my phone a big smile on my face. Namjoon was pretty funny and he was nice too i felt that we could easily be friends, only if he wanted too.