04

Jin perspective

I sat in the wheel chair as my dad pushed me. We were both silent as he hadn't wanted to talk to me since he found out about me and Hoseok.

The hospital wouldn't let Hoseok in as just a friend so he told them about us dating and it somehow got back to my dad.

I don't mind it all that much he had to find out at some point and right now he really can't get that mad at me.

Everyday Hoseok takes me to and from school, he's always careful not to touch me. It's as if he thinks I'll break at even the slightest touch.

I spend most of my time at home just sitting and watching tv, eating whatever i feel like. 

One of the worst part of being crippled is having to get help in the restroom and that's where i was heading right now.

The second that he could my father left, i didn't mind i would probably do the same, but i could still hear my mother telling him to stop avoiding me.

My mother does everything she can for me even what i can do for myself and that makes me feel even more useless. She just wants to help but she doesn't think about how i feel when she treats me like a baby.

At night I'm left alone to my thoughts and memories and that scares me because my memories have been a little strange since my accident.

I would understand if i had lost memories and i did i lost a couple but the part that is scary is i have different memories in their place. New memories of places i have never been places i don't even know about.

~A Week Later~

I was sitting next to Hoseok it had been forever since he last spent time with me. We were in my room just watching tv.

"Hey babe" i said to get his attention. "What is it" he said his voice soft.

"Since my accident I've had a little problem with my memories."

"The doctor said memory loss is normal, don't worry about it."

" That's the problem."

"What do you mean."

"After my accident i was in a purgatory like space and i can remember it well, but while i was there something must of happened because i have memories that i didn't before."

Hoseok just sat staring at me, i wasn't sure how he would take it and i know i sound crazy but i had to tell someone.

Hoseok said nothing and left shortly after that he looked to be in deep thought but at the same time he looked sad.