Comic Con

BOIIIISSSSSS

WE SOMEHOW GOT TICKETS FOR TWO DAYS AT THE SAN DIEGO COMIC CON

HOLY SHOOT IF I MEET MARK IM GONNA MARK IT OFF MY BUCKET LIST TO MEET HIM AND I SWEAR I WILL HUG HIM AND CRY AND NOT BE ASHAMED. Wait is that weird. No probably not.

BUT THERE ARE GONNA BE COSPLAYERS AND ANIMATORS AND ARTISTS AND ACTORS AND LITERALLY EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING YOU CAN THINK OF AND IM SOOOOO HYPED.

IM GONNA TAKE SO MANY PICTURES SHEEP. SO MANY.

TWO DAYS OF COMIC CON YAAAAAASSSS I CANT WAIT. LIKE I LITERALLY CANT WAIT. I HAVE TO WAIT THREE MONTHS NOW. OH NO.

I'm not posting this to rub it in anyone's face though, I want to make that clear. When I told my friends I think they felt like that and I want to make sure that no one thinks I would do that.
We're actually incredibly lucky to get in. We sat and waited for an hour, and were somehow randomly selected to buy tickets, and even then there was a chance we could have been booted out of it. Some people have tried for ten years straight to get in with no luck so I'm incredibly happy that this worked out.
But my mom gets to go too, which means the world to me, even if I don't tell her that. For the past eight years she's been incredibly sick and unwell. I don't really have any memories of her before, when she wasn't in such bad shape. So this really means a lot that our whole family (not like there's a bunch, there's only three of us) get to go and actually do something all together for once.

Sorry, I've kinda started to rant. I'll get out of your hair now.

Toodles sheep!