Ffffffff-

Bad news first.

My mom is really pissed at me.
She saw some silly Lapidot pictures me and a friend were sending to each other and now she's convinced that this friend has been sending me gay porn and trying to force me into a relationship, which she's NOT AND ITS VERY FRUSTRATING BECAUSE PEOPLE ARE ALWAYS PICKING ON THIS FRIEND AND HER PARENTS DONT APPROVE OF HER SEXUALITY AND EVERYONE IS ALWAYS JUDGING HER AND I FEEL SO BAD AND DONT KNOW HOW TO HELP AND NOW PEOPLE ARE JUDGING ME BECAUSE IM HER FRIEND AND I DIDNT ASK FOR THIS AND THEY NEED TO JUST STOP BEFORE I LOSE MY MIND AND START SCREAMING AT THEM. so. Anyways.

Now good news!

My art teacher entered two of my artworks done in class to a competition. I won first... and second place. I don't know how that works but do you see me complaining?

With school staring to wind down I'm going to be having more free time to draw and write, so hopefully my fanfics will actually start to update. (And maybe I can finally do some legit planning for a sequel to Semblance, and start up Adventure (YouTube Fanfic) again, and maybe finish up Moving On (Danny Phantom Fanfic) and post it, and then finally We All Fall Down (ROTG Fanfic) won't that all be so exciting. I have a lot of work to do ah geez.)

HEY SHEEP THANKS FOR 20K READS ON THIS BOOK!
IF IT REACHES 24K WE'L SET A NEW RECORD FOR READS ON ONE OF MY ART BOOKS WHOOP WHOOP!!!!!
Less than 20 chapters left until the next art book!