Chapter 3

Chapter 3 ~ the perfect date with the perfect girl

Cameron's POV

After school I decided to take a nice, relaxing walk on the beach. I didn't even tell the guys where I was going, I didn't want them to be talking to much that I couldn't hear myself think.

Most of the time I like talking non stop with then but today was different. I have a lot on my mind.

"MATTHEW ESPINOSA YOU ARE SO GETTING IT!" A firmiler voice screams

My eyes shot to the direction of the scream. I frown.

It's Lexi's scream. And she's here with Matthew... And their practically cuddling and holding each other in the water.

They giggled and screamed together. Like they were super close.

I sigh and walk in the other direction, away from them. I'll have to make a move on her somewhere else.

Ring, ring came from my phone. I take it out of my pocket and press except call.

"Hello..?" I say

"Hey , are you going to Kim's party tonight?" Taylor's voice came threw the phone

"Sure , I'm there" I cheer

~~~~that night~~~~

Lexi's POV

Currently I was texting Matthew about some random party tonight.

M- so you going to the party tonight? ;)

L- maybe

M- you really should, I'd meet you there

Is he asking me on a date? I think

L- Matt are you asking me on a date to that party?

Please say yes, please say yes!

M- if I did would you say yes?

L- sure, why not :)

M- then yes I'm asking you out on a date

I squeal happily in my bedroom. YESS! I'm so happy he asked me out, and at a party! It's gonna be a great time.

I calm down enough to text back.

L- sure sounds fun :)!

M- great I'll see you there

After reading the text I plug in my phone and go in my closet to see what I should wear.

Since it's summer whether I pick out a tight purple tank top, white short shorts and my favourite flip flops to match. Then I put my hair up in a nice messy bun. I then put on a little makeup.

Finally I'm ready to go, I put on my white bleached jean jacket and headed to the party.

Matthews POV

The guys and I met at the party. Music was already being blasted. Everything was perfect but it was missing one thing. Lexi.

"What's up man?" Jack J asks

"Waiting for someone" I bluntly replay

"Who?" Taylor buts in

"Lexi"

"Dude you scored a date?!" Taylor high fives me

"Hah yup. That I did" I grin

Jack G points a behind me "look"

I turn behind me to see the beautiful girl iv been waiting for. Lexi walked in the door smiling. She looked absolutely amazing all done up.

"Hey beautiful" I grin at her

"Hey Matt" she smiles

"You wanna dance?" I say

"Yea sure!" She says excitedly

I take her hand and lead her to the dance floor where we did some stupid dance moves. It's was funny as hell how both of us couldn't dance at all.

"Man were such good dancers!" She laughs

"Gee I know right!" I laugh along

"Eh, you know what today was?" She asks

"What?"

"The best day ever" she grins "first meeting all you and your friends then the smoothies and beach and now a party. Thanks for showing me a good time"

"Anytime Lexi" I can tell im grinning from ear to ear

Best day ever. I made her have the best day ever. Now this is the best day ever for me. Its like a huge rush came over me when she said it.

The rest of the night we dance and talk together. It was a great date and hopefully there will be another one as great as the first.

We step out on the front porch together, hand in hand. "So uh.. If I asked you to a second date what would be your answer?"

Her face goes pink as she blushes "I'd love to Matt"

In that moment it was like nothing existed but her , only her. She just looks so beautiful tonight I had to go for it. I slowly lean in, our lips touch and I kiss her passionately. Never have I felt such a rush in my whole life. It was literally the perfect moment, with the perfect girl.