Chapter 21

(Unedited!! Sorry babes)

L E X I

We all get in our party clothes. I have to admit, we look HOT!

I'm wearing a red strapless dress with a short in the front and long in the back style. And then a jean jacket, then top it of with a pair of black high heels. Matthew is looking at me like a kid in a candy store. I need to wear this more often!

Everyone was wearing their best clothes and might I say we will rock this club and be the hottest ones there without a doubt.

We arrive at the club in style- ok it was Cameron's car and we were all smushed together. So if that's style for you then get a therapist. I'm not kidding, go.

Seriously.

"Let's rock this his-house!" Nash screams

"No honey, no. Just don't" I laugh at him

"Oh shut up and let's dance" he grins at me

All of us make our way into the club. Music was blasting loudly from the speakers. I swear my ears were about to erupt but who cares right? Oh yea me.

Whatever, let's dance! Oh wait.. I should probably say that out loud.

"Let's dance!" I holler. Yup that's better.

We all dance and giggle , dancing our asses off. I couldn't believe how much fun I'm having tonight. All the drama is off my mind and the only thing I'm thinking about is having a good time with my best friends and boyfriend.

And for the first time in a long time there really is no drama. I feel free to be myself and just have fun. And for once Tori's not on my mind. Thank go for that.

"You wanna drink?!" Matthew yells over the music

"Sure!" I nod , smiling

He disappears into the crowd. The music stops and it's silent. A couple "what the fuck"s were said across the crowd.

So much for no drama.

Matthew comes back with no breathe. "Cops are here" wait what?! Why could cops be here, what happened?

"Matt what happened?" I ask in shock

"I don't know that's the thing" he frowns

The cops enter with their guns and were in full sight. My heart is beating rapidly as they pass us making lots of eye contact with me. They were the same cops that took tori away..

"Listen up! Away from the bathrooms, NOW!" One of them yells sternly

I'm surprised i have shit myself yet. Just pointing that out. Heh.

Everyone in the club moved away as told. It was so packed and we were all close together. It felt so sweaty.

All the cops reappeared from the bathroom with the same look on there faces. A look no one couldn't read, especially me.

The cops call us over and took us outside. Ok I'm totally going to shit myself. Help me, ANYONE!!!!

"Miss Lexi, we have bad news" he frowns

"What..?" I gulp

"We found out that tori have a brother and were not sure where he is or if he's like tori. We also found out that tori had a very bad mental issue. We need to find her brother name Trent before another crime happens" he informs us

"Woah..." I gulp

~~~~~

We were on our way home from the club. With all that chaos it was a dream come true to leave that hell whole.

A guy on the side walk was checking out Madalyn, great more stupid drama. Can't anyone just screw off!? I mean we can't go a second without a little drama can we?

"Hey babe, wanna hook up tonight?" He smirks at Madalyn

Ugh.

"Screw off" she growls

"No can do hun" he brings his hand up to the top of her strapless dress

"Don't touch me!" She yanks his hands off her

"Don't touch her you dink!" We yell at him

"I won't stop without a date" he winks

"Fine" she says

"What are you doing Madalyn?!" We ask, how could she be so stupid!? We could beat him up and get him to screw off without a date

"Just wait" she whisper in my ear quickly

I'm super confused right now. Just wait for what?

"How bout February the 30th?" She smiles

"Great babe" he runs his hand down her bare leg making me want to gag

He starts to walk away, her starting to laugh. Why is she laughing? Seriously nothing's funny.

"What's so funny?" Nash asks , clearly dumbfounded

"There's no February the 30th!" She giggles

I burst out laughing "you have to be kidding me, your so clever!"

I just wished this laughing would last forever. True our jaws would hurt but we would be happy and joyful. But at the end of the day we will be going home and there's still the problem of Trent.

There will always be a problem won't there..