Chapter 11

(Unedited!!!)

L E X I

"I dare you--" Nash screams in my face

"Jesus, shut up" I chuckle, cutting him off mid sentence

He huffs then continues "to... Go have sex with Mathew" he grins

"WHAT?!?!" My eyes widen and my palms were sweaty

"I'm kidding dumbass!" He laughs

"Not funny!" I slap his arm

All the other seem to be enjoying me being tortured. Wow what great friends I have, am I right?

I'm right.

"Nash an actual dare" I roll my eyes

I look over at Mathew who seems to look hurt, I could tell the little twat was faking but why not play along.

"What's the matter baby?" I pout

"You don't think it's a good dare to fuck me!" He crosses his arms "that's offensive"

"Oh shut up, and it's make love not fuck duh! Stop complaining" I chuckle

He is so childish sometimes but that how I like it. I couldn't ask for anything different and I'd never change him. I hate people like that, say they love someone then change them to the person they want. Ugh.

"Ok fine. Let me put lipstick on you" Nash smiles

It can't be that bad ... Right?

~~~

By the time Nash was done putting lipstick on my actual face I was covered! He didn't put it on my lips, no that's to boring for the Nash Grier. He had to rub it all over my entire face, I even have some in my hair!

I grab it from his hands and run it down his face several times as fast as I could.

"Pay backs a bitch my little Nashley" i grin as I run it threw his hair. He struggles a ton but Madalyn helped me by putting both our weights on him and drawing on his face as well. This is why I love her! Were the ultimate pranksters together. The boys better watch out!

"Ugh can we get on with the game?" Diane complains like always

I frown. "But it's so fun drawing with lipstick! Especially on this fella" I referred to Nash

"I don't care" Diane giggles "c'mon please!"

"Fine" I groan

I stop what I'm doing and get back to being comfortable on the couch beside Matt. He puts his arm around me. To this day he still gives me goose bumps even at the slightest touch.

"Truth or dare Tay Tay?" I ask Taylor

Taylor is a fighter. He's acting like nothing happened and he's the happiest person on earth. He might be a little sore from the mall fight but he never let's it get to him, that's why he's one of my rule models. I know, cheesy but it's true.

"Dare of course" he grins

"Uh... Make a video of you and two friends doing the chubby bunny challenge then upload it to YouTube"

"Ok, I'll pick cam and you!" He claps

"Dammit.. I should of said not me" I huff

"Can't take it back now!" He screams, running to the kitchen

What's with all these boys acting like there five? It's not normal, I tell you! Shit I'm starting to sound .. *gag* old. Haha just kidding... Hopefully.