Recipe for Love (Amao Odayaka x Sad!Reader)

(Note just because I said sad doesn't mean I say you get abused or anything, you really just want and need a friend - Cherry)

Today is another day alone, I don't have a friend. I'm apparently very sad and vulnerable, which I think I am. I wake up and put on my normal routine and head out, it's rainy today and I just walk not bothering to take out an umbrella. I think the sky decided today was the day for the sky to match how I feel. I arrive just in time before the gates close, I walk in and change shoes then head to my first class. The same students, nothing special or talented about me, at least I think so. This class will be the same as always for me, and I don't think anything will happen again today.

-Time Skip -w-
The bell rings for lunch, I see everyone rush out. Some head to the courtyard or their clubs or the mini vending machine space. As I walk I grab my lunch and something catches my eye through a crack through a club door. I see a boy in the cooking club making something interesting, I see the other girls and guys there are waiting happily. (Everyone from the original and others are there too, like Amai is there too but there with Ayano and Senpai I might add some originals later on) I watch really with amazement, but then the brown haired boy makes eye contact with me. I hurriedly rush away, I don't want to seem like a stalker. So I head out to my usual spot, the mini garden behind the school. It's so peaceful, maybe I could join a club tomorrow though. I just sit alone, lonely and wanting for a friend. Then I hear footsteps and see it's they boy again. He is wearing an apron and a handkerchief thing on his head. I realize he is the captain of the Cooking Club like Amai. "Hello, I'm Amao, I saw you were looking at me" I turn red and realized I probably looked weird, but Amao just smiles kindly at me. "I am (Y/n)". Then he sets down a picnic blanket and invites me to sit with him and his food he brought. "Why are you alone?" I get sad then and realize I am still longing for a friend. "I don't have any friends...".Then Amao hugs me, I just met him but I don't refuse except I hug him back and feel tears coming to my eyes. "It's ok, I'll be your friend, join the club and you'll never be lonely again". I smile for the first time in a while and I nod . I feel that loneliness leave me, and happiness fills me. Amao's is so kind and caring for everyone, even his food is amazing. I think I developed feelings for this boy. We chat for the rest of lunch and I smile like the world was ending. I had a friend, I was special, and Amao has helped me.

-Time Skip-
After school I pack up and head to the Cooking Club. I walk in and see tons of people there, then Amai, the female Cooking Club President walks up to be smiling very calmly and friendly. "Can I help you?" I nod and say I'm here to join, she happily excepts and everyone there greets me and we all have fun together like there is no tomorrow. I see Amao smile at me kindly and I blush but it was true, I had feelings for him. And little did I know Amao also had fallen for me as well.

(lol I'm gonna end it here sorry! But I'm actually happy with how this turned out!)