Library Study Session (Mido Rana x Shy Reader)

(Ok yea this guy....yea so I won't be do anything to steamy for now so if you feel bummed then deal with it)

You're a timid, shy and a nervous girl. Everyday, in the library studying or reading alone. You were very shy, some people don't even know you exist!

Once again you walked into class, it was Winter and freezing. All around the school people were buzzing with chatter and laughter. Except you were reading a book.

Suddenly the door opened and the students had taken their seats. Expecting the same female teacher, instead walked in a substitute teacher, and all the girls went crazy. "Alright class, time for some special work" You, looking up from your book noticed he was looking in your direction.

The classroom was full of chatter, mostly about our sub, Mr. Rana. You wondered what he was doing here, and what happened to the regular teacher.

-Time Skip to Lunch-

Everyone was around the whole school, on the roof, in the courtyard, classrooms and club rooms. While you were the only one in the library, your favorite quiet spot. Silently reading and eating out lunch you heard footsteps coming near you.

"Oh little Kitten, I thought you were here" Turning around you saw Mr. Rana right next to you. You squeaked with a little bit of surprise. "H-hi Mr. Rana, what b-brings you h-here?" You weren't very good on sociable skills. "I've taken an interest to you, my little (First Name Nickname)" After that he wouldn't leave you alone, this guy was serious about you.

-Time Skip to a few weeks later-
It is spring, you were still shy but good with people and weren't as anxious. A serious test was coming up and you were horrible at the subject. A lot of other kids were good at it, but you were to shy to ask for help.

At the end of class someone called you name. "(First Name) hello", it was Mr. Rana. "During the work today I realized you are lacking in the subject, come to library tomorrow and we'll have a private study session~" With that he walked away leaving you in the hall looking like a living tomato. The worst part was you were fine with being unnoticed by the school. You didn't want any rumors spreading, but now your were scared that there was bound to be at least one. Then that would cause an outrage.

Later that day at lunch you were reading a book. You sat on the rooftop. Suddenly back from the dead Bob The Spider lives. He is enjoying the nice day sitting on a ledge  sleeping ( your commentsss, Bob has returned)

Back to Story

-Time Skip to after school-
You were heading to the library, it was quiet since most kids went home while others where in their clubs. You got your bag and and notes and homework and other things. Then you has proceeded to head to the library. When you walked in you found Mr.Rana sitting on the table waiting for you.

"What took you so long my little kitten? Come here and sit in my lap~" he patted his legs but you had sort of reacted to this. "A-aren't we su-supposed to b-be studying?" "Oh a little interaction from my kitten won't hurt your grades" Then you had to, only since your were afraid he'd affect your grades is he you refused.

Now you were in his lap, his arms around your hips and stomach protectively. While your were blushing like crazy he suddenly did the unthinkable. Mido had put his lips on your shoulder, then moved to the back of your neck  and kissed it. You squeaked in surprise. "Mr. Rana..." "call me Mido my darling~"

Suddenly he kissed you without surprise. After a few seconds you gave in, kissing back.  Then you had to let go for air.  that you became a couple, although no on knew, but either way it would work out.