Fire that Gun! (Osorō Shidesu x Mafia boss Reader)

You owned a secret society of... a giant mafia gang. It has over 20,000 members, all working under you. You are the youngest known Mafia boss, since you're still in high school.

Your attitude is cold and violent, you come off as intimidating and scary but deep down you have a little kindness. But never use it, you couldn't attend school for a couple weeks due to, certain things. Now it was time of the return of (Your Name) The evilest Mafia leader.

No matter what anyone said you always had a gun on you. Assassins and other people where hunting you down but you were a skilled assassin and martial artist. You always had a tie on too, and never wore the school uniform. You wore you're suit with black and white stripes, since inside they were loaded with weapons.

You woke up, grinning so wickedly you scared your maid. You did everything you usually do in the morning. Finally you walked out of you're (Last Name) mansion and headed into the limo. Of course you knew kids would be in fear of you, but you weren't expecting what was to happen next.

You arrived and got out of the car. Students were just arriving and staring and taking photos of you. But you kept a straight face on, as your body guards behind you. Then you met eyes with a boy. He looked liked a delinquent boss, a leader, he didn't look afraid. The boy looked at you with utter disgust,but you just smirked, laughing at him.

All through the day people were scared of you, even teachers. They never even asked you about your dress code. Otherwise they knew their heads would be full of lead. Now it was time for lunch and you got some bento made especially for you. But you ate some then wandered the school.

On the roof top you spotted some kids hanging around near the back of the school, near the incinerator. "Ohh~ look at how they try to act tough~" Then you jumped off the roof and landed on the grass on your shoes. The delinquents looked dazed but then got hostile. "Hey who are you chump?" "Get out of our turf girlie" "Wanna fight wimp?!" They all shouted at you and you just smiled evilly.

"Alright, come at me, you're all to weak for me anyway" That did it, some came at you and you moved like the wind and punched them in the gut and stomach. The rest of them came at you with weapons which you kicked out of their hands and then punched them square in the face. They were all out, cold while you were still awake and none of them even landed a finger on you.

"Ahaha! Weak little kittens" Then you heard footsteps. It was that blonde haired boy who looked like he could kill someone with a glare alone. Then he spoke in a hostile and Viper voice. "What did you do, you girl" Then you remembered looking through the teacher's files. Oh yea! His name was Osorō. You chuckled and lifted up you're chin.

"What did I do? I taught weaklings to respect their elders, do they even know the difference in our ranks?" Osorō looked extremely pissed at you and walked toward you that's when you quickly took out your gun. "Come closer boy, I wanna see that beautiful red."

Osorō didn't move, he knew he would be dead. Then you walked past him while he was frozen, then he grabbed the the wrist of the hand that wasn't armed. Then he looked you straight dead in the eyes, which no one had ever done to you. Not even you're parents looked at you that way. You suddenly felt your heart beating fast, why? "I will never surrender to the likes of you Mafia scum" Then he let go of your wrist and walked of. You stood frozen for a little then walked away. Little did you know, he thought your had the prettiest (eye color) eyes he has ever seen.

You put your gun of many ones back hidden in your jacket. You smirked and walked off back to your organization. This was going to be a amusing year.