Swimming (Aso Rito x Competitive Reader)

(Note: there will be words damn only)

You were heated, that damned Aso keeps beating you. You were obsessed with winning. Everything you won at, until he showed up. The stupid Sports Club President. Today you woke up so early that you got ready at the speed of light. After that you raced to school earlier than normal.

"FINALLY" You shouted, but you did scare some poor birds sleeping. Dawn was creeping in so you just stared at its multiple colors smiling. "Stupid Aso, I beat you" "Are you sure about that (First Name)?" You know that voice, it was Aso. He beat you, once again, "How?!" Aso chucked and he said "I saw you murmuring during track about  it"

Also walked up and patted your head, but you weren't like other girls. You don't blush easily, or stare at his blond hair, or his cute face-. No he isn't cute! He is my rival and I will destroy him.
All you did was just stare at the sky fading into a light golden and blue. (It's turning Dawn for me so yea) "Hey (First Name)! We have swimming at the club today!" Crap. You couldn't swim well, even if you tried,but of course you wouldn't ask for any help. Even though you had friends, they knew you and respected you.

After a couple hours you both headed into the building as you were second into the classroom. This irritated you, but you managed to keep cool fortunately. Now for the hard part, to focus on studies and not keep thinking about swimming.

-Time Skip to after school-
Great, you were still first in grades and more but swimming. You walked out, but soon ran to the swimming area. You were the second one there, the bubbly blond in his skin was standing there. Annoyed you walked over and he greeted you with a great smile. "(First Name)! You came!" Aso ran over and hugged you like a brother, you blushed since you got hugged by a boy, you didn't mean it but Aso saw your blush. Did I just get friend zoned? He must think I look weird. But really through his head he was thinking you were adorable and hoping you didn't hate him or think he is a freak. You watched as others came and you greeted them since they were all your friends. Then with so much regret you all headed to the locker rooms for swim suits.

You were so unlucky again today. Only because you didn't like showing so much skin, but it didn't mind as long as your first at changing. But today you had to bring your own swimsuit since they brought the school ones to the laundry place. You put on a two piece swimsuit (imagine here lol) and walked out with regret because your mom didn't want to buy a one piece. You put on a swim shirt and goggles.

You headed out chatting with your friends while some of the boys blushed and the others protected their girlfriends. You just laughed and heard Aso speak. "Ok! Time for the water,let's hang for a bit then we'll exercise!" You jumped into the water first. You were too busy beaming with joy to notice it was the deep end. You panicked and saw Aso only saw you because the others said they were going to get food for us after swimming. Great,you didn't want to be saved though, so you went up and under. Aso was freaking out,and finally jumped in. After a couple moments you were being carried bridal style and carried up onto the floor. "(First Name)! Please answer me,I didn't know you couldn't swim! Please come back, I love you" He hugged you close panicking badly, your eyes were stinging from the water but when you heard they boy's words your eyes widened. Aso loves you..? Even after being harsh and cold and always trying to beat him? Do i love Aso back? The beating of your heart answered it all. "A....aso?" Your voice barely a whisper sounded beautiful to him. "(First name)! Don't worry I'll teach you to swim and help you and won't tell any-!" Aso was cut off by your lips covering his, he was red and holding your waist in his arms. "I made the first move Aso, I win". You smiled brightly and hugged him, while he was trying to analyze what just happened. "I love you (First name), don't scare me like that". He cupped your face in his hands and at the end of the day he walked you home, the beautiful night sky. Although even in a relationship you were still gonna try to be first.