Nurse in Training! (Mujo Kina x Caring Reader)

Note: I do not own any of the characters or art! Sorry if you thought so!

EDITTT: I'm not good at reading cursive and thanks for anyone in the comments who pointed this out! Its Mujo, so please read it like that! I'm terribly sorry! Alos yes, it was an MM reference

Edit: help the person who cussed me out apparently didn't read the note so teehee they're mad

As a student filling out a mini job as a nurse seemed boring. But you loved Nurses and Doctors! You were absolutely infatuated with the idea of helping people. It was the weekend and today was the day of training before you could actually help someone. You walked into the place beaming and say a pink haired boy instead of the nurse. "Hello, do you know where the nurse is?" You sort of panicked, thinking the nurse was sick and you might have almost missed your chance. "Oh hello! I'm the substitute nurse, Miyo Kina! Are you (First Name)?" "Yes I am!" Mini smiled at you, and walked toward you but tripped and fell. "MIYO?!"

You rushed over to him very worried and nudged his shoulder with your hand. "I'm fine, I'm very clumsy". The boy smiled brightly and you smiled and sighed with relief. "Oh Miyo! I have been meaning to ask you, why are you here?" "The nurse is on a vacation,but she is really busy" All you did was smile and help him up! "Ok! Now I'm your apprentice Miyo! Teach me your ways!" You pretend bowed as he chuckled and started showing you things.

-Time Skip-
You were exhausted, it was fun but most of it was book work. It seemed being a young doctor took a lot of talent and skill. "Hey (First Name), its time for you to-!". Miyo had tripped on top of you. You were a blushing mess but we're super worried! "Miyo!! Are you ok? Nothing is hurt right?!" You were panicking and freaking out. "I'm fine!Don't worry, I just slipped on that puddle over there by the medicine cabinet" . Miyo then realized the reality of things and went to a tomato. "I-I'm so sorry! I-you-see-!". You looked confused and just smiled. "It's ok! Mistakes happen Miyo!" Miyo sighed with relief but kept remembering that exact moment.

-Time Skip to next lesson-
You were always watching Miyo, like a mother hen. Since he would always be clumsy and fragile, you were very caring. This actually brought you to like Miyo, he was cute in his own way. Of course though your mother bear phase didn't change. Today you're hearing back to learn new things from Miyo. "Hey Miyo-?". You looked around to not see that pink haired boy anywhere. "What-? "*screaming in Korean*" (im sorry I had to, just imagine a scream) You turned around to see Miyo hiding under the bed.......from a spider. "(F-first name)! Uhhh..!" You mother bear phase went into overdrive, and you picked up the spider with a tissue and threw it out the window. (Rip Bob the spider)

"It is ok Miyo, the spider is gone now" You smiled and he crawled out from the bed. Then he went onto the bed and sat in a ball. "Thanks (First Name), but let's maybe cancel the lesson today". Then unexpectedly you sat in his lap, like a mother bear would go Info by of her cubs to protect them. You were tired, but then you realized what you did. "!!! I'm so sorry Miyo-". Then you felt him hug you from behind. "It's ok (First Name), want to stay like this for the rest of the day?" He put his head on your neck and you blushed, your mother bear instinct was going out of your system. "S-sure Miyo"

After a while you fell asleep but was still half awake. You felt Miyo smile ok your shoulder. "(First Name), you might not here me but, I love you" Then you me eyes went open and you turned around to look at him. "Me?" He looked surprised but quickly went relaxed and smiled. "Yes, everything about you I love". Then Miyo kissed you nervously.

Miyo was still shy and nervous after that. But even though he was still nervous, he felt more relaxed and calm around you. After that day, you became an official nurse, a part time job.