Demonic (Oko Ruto x Demon!Reader)

(I'm gonna try third person this time, well sorta) (edit: I have seen the error of my ways. It's second POV, thanks loves)

You stare through the small orb, watching the occult club. You see them always, after school, before and in the middle. You have always been interested in the group, you thought it was cute how they worshipped evil.

But your eyes were mostly on one member, the President Oku. He was so dedicated it amazed you. You were so happy watching gong him you forgot about your giant wings and horns that were causing destruction in your realm. You adjusted your kimono and just watched him. As usual he as spying on the Basu sisters, you also noticed Oka was too. They seemed like good friends you thought to yourself.

You shook your head, today you thought about showing up. When they summon a demon you thought about giving them a little scare. Of course you were well aware that Oku had a tiny crush on Ayano, but how could he resist a demon? Especially a demon over lord of a dimension? Then you hear the bell ring for after school. "Kuni take over, I'm going to cause some more chaos~". Kuni your twin was second in command and obeyed you without doubt.

You watched through the orb and waited for them to start summoning. When they did you went through a dimension spilt and then appeared. Your giant wings flapping, your horns flaring with dark flames, your red eye under a bandage glowed dangerously. You put on quite a show, since most of them just starred. Let's make this more fun. "I have been summoned, Lord (First Name) of the Demonic Realm of Chaos!" They were all too amazed to talk of course and you grinned wickedly. "Who ever is your leader, come forth!" You whipped one of your nine tails around. Then Oku has stepped forward and your grinned, but all you did was look more scary.

"I-I am Oku, the President o-of this club, my worshippers ha-have summoned you!" He looked so nervous and shy it was adorable. "Oku leader of the Occult Club, let us talk in my realm". Even though your were a over lord you made sure to look human sized, you were even shorter than Oku. "Come now my worshippers, let us go!" You snapped your fingers and you all appeared back at your realm. "Dinner?" A demon snickered evily. "Touch them fool and your my dinner, these are my guests show them around!" Kuni made the demon do my bidding and smiled then went back to taking over for me. Now it was just you and Oku, since I let the rest take a tour with Kuni.

Then you calmed down so you wouldn't scare him exactly. "Hello Oku, nice to meet you can we talk?" "Ye-yes" He nodded looking very scared about what to do but you grabbed his hand along. You were blushing madly, since the boy's hand was bigger than yours. You finally reached a room and you had sat down with him. "Oku, you are a very interesting human, and I have been watching you from the start" Oku blushed and scorched a little closer to you. "I-I'm very grateful that we summoned you, you seem very kind (First Name)" You turned your head away after blushing because he said your name. "(First Name) to say t-the truth I have always had feelings for you"

Your eyes widened, Oku had feelings for you, a demon? "Ever since I was little and heard of you I-I knew I had a feeling for you" You grasped his hand tighter and a small smile appeared on his lips. Then you made the move, you kissed him. It was a soft yet sweet kiss, you realized he kissed back. When you pulled away you hugged him, he did the same a little bit. "Are you new to love? Do you think you can really accept me, a demon?" He nods making your day light up. This feeling was even better than the time you had slaughtered an entire dimension.

After a while you made them all head home. They were all amazed and they promised to summon you again soon. You laughed evily and nodded, you have then a dragon eye as a gift and left. "Hey you seem happy today" Kuni giggled and you smirked replying. "You have no idea, let's invite summonses more often" That day you were so happy, you had everyone so less work than usual.