In the Tree House (Rater R)

Bre's POV: 

We were in the tree house. I watched as he pretended to shoot me with the gun i couldnt help but laugh. He was to adorable. He put the gun to my head

- Give me a kiss and you'll keep your brain. 

i laughed so hard. I leaned in putting my hands on his face kissing him passionately. He dropped the gun wrapping his hands around my waist pulling me closer. I stood on my tippy toes wrapping my arms around his neck. He kept pushing his lips against me lifting me into the air. He kicked toys out of the way until they were all on the were again the walls of the tree house. He layed me down as he slowly climbed on top of me. He kissed me as he ran his fingers through my hair. He kissed me on my neck as he untied my robe. I slid my hand up his shirt feeling on his abs. I felt his tongue come out as he started to suck on my neck. I slowly sat up taking his his hat off as i kisses him as one of my hands were playing with his soft curls. I felt him slide his hands up my tank top undoing my bra. I jumped a little falling into his arms as he kisses me on my neck making me feel safe. I couldn't hold back so much i took his shirt off pushing him down getting onto of him. I started from the bottom working my way up.... I kissed every ab and kept kissing until our lips met again. It all continued until her finally entered,  Yes i was worried about the fact there was no protection but its now or never. It went faster and faster until we saw head lights in the drive way. We both split apart so quick getting redressed. I knew it took my dad about 10 mins to get everything in side. He spends about 5 minutes in  the restroom checks on me then my brother then goes to sleep. I looked at out the tree house window. i waited until he i saw his car to get into the drive way giving roc one last kiss sneaking back into my room. 

(in  Bre's room) 

i got into my room as i heard my dad coming up the stair. I quickly shut the windows pulling the curtains back into place messing my bed up. I quickly took the robe off putting my hair in a messy bun and jumped into the covers. I turned my head to the opposite side of the door looking at my window. I heard him open the door. 

- Thats my girl

i heard him say. He walked in kissing my forehead... then gently closed my door. i couldn't get those three words out of my head. the only question i had was would i be roc's girl if we have our own little one?