Game Time (Part 2)

Bre's POV:

I Said On The Bench Watching The Game A Little Teary At The Fact I Couldnt Play For This Game. I Took The Bag Of Ice Sitting It On My Left Side Of My Hip. I Watched As The Girls Down By 12. I Chewed On My Lip .,.. Seeing The Last 2 minuets on the clock... Time Flew Just Down By Three. The Wolfs Call A Time Out. As I Got To The Huddle. 

-I Cant Make that shot there's only 12 seconds it wont work

Natasha Said. 

For Some Reason The word Cant Shocked My Back To Reality As I Dropped My Ice Bag To The Floor. Hearing The Sound Of It Being Open. 

-Cant Do It

I Said Straitening Up

-You Can Do Anything You Put Your Mind Too. 

I Added. All The Girls Looked At Me. As Coach Touched My Hip

-Are Your Good Enough To Go In There Get The Ball And Make The Shot.

Coached As Looking At Me. I Saw All The Teams eyes On Me. As I Took A Deep Breath. 

-Im Ready Just Be Ready To pass me the ball when i call for it 

i said. 

we broke out of the huddle as i stood on the base line as the ref handed me the ball. I Passe It To Natasha As She Quickly Ran It Down The Court. I Barley Tailed Behind Her,. I Got It In The Paint As They Double teamed  Her Leaving Me Open 

-Natasha

I Cried As She Jumped Up Passing Me The Ball As I Took It For A Lay-up Getting Knocked Down. I Heard The Crowd Moan A Loud 'Ohhhhh" We Watched As The Ball Slowly Feel Through The Next. I Got Up In Little Pain But I Was Up. I Heard My Team Cheer But We Were Still Down A Point. I Hung My Head Low As The Ref Blew His Whistle "Foul on 3...1 Shot." I Felt My-self Jump In The Air Walking To The Free Throw Line. I Tuned to The Crowd Taking A Deep Breath As The Ref Tossed Me The Ball. "1 Shot" He Said. I Dribbled the ball 3 times picking it up spinning it in my fingers bouncing it one last time. I Slightly Bent My knees Getting To My Tipy Toes Releasing The Ball As I Felt It Roll Off My Finger Tips. It Floated in the air For Mila- Seconds As It Danced On The Rim Falling In. I Jumped In The Air Full Of Energy as We Advanced To The Next Game.