Coaches Bed

Charsity's POV: 

I had the house to myself tonight so I decided to give Roc his 6 month anniversary present. I dimmed the lights, lit all the candles,ran him a bath filled with rose petals, and bought various oils. Tonight was the night we go all the way. I saw as the drive way lit up. I loosened my robe, fixed my hair, licked my lips the opened the door. 

"Babe I missed you all day." I said opening the door. He came with his eyes red and tears falling down his face. I quickly tightened my robe cutting the lights on. "What's wrong?" I asked closing the door behind him. He sat on the couch putting his hands on his face as he cried silently. I sat next to him as he slumped over crying on my lap. "Baby talk to me." I said. "What's wrong" . He looked up at me. "Babe. Talk to me." I begged. He leaned up kissing me repeatedly. "You mean the world to me." He said. I felt myself tear up. "You mean the world to me too. He sat up then slowly pulled me on-top of him, as we laid on the couch. I put my head on his chest as he held me tight. I could feel his teas falling on my head. "I love you babe." He whispered as grip got tighter. I arched my back a little. "I love you more." 

Prod's POV 

"You know this is wrong" She said. I smiled holding her tightly as we laid in bed. "How could this possbily be wrong?" I questioned. "I've been with you before her." I added. She kissed me, laying her head on my chest. "I know that. But your still underage. and if the girls found out I don't know what i'd do!" she replied. I ran my fingers through her hair. "Baby you're over thinking it. No body even suspects it." I kissed her forehead. She began rubbing my chest. "Bae I'm her coach." she said. She slowly began to kiss my chest "What if they found out." she added. I licked my lips. "I'm wiling take that risk."