Having A Baby

Bre's POV: 

I looked at the test. i read through all the instructions as all these thoughts floated around my mind. I wasn't sure if i wanted to know, but then i wasnt sure if i wanted to not know. I tried to call roc back but it just kept going to voicemail. I looked up at the ceiling as tears slowly fell down my face. How could i tell my dad. What would he even say. I began to panic, crying harder and harder, as the phone rang. 

Phone conversation

 I was simply trying to calm down and short breaths "Hello?" I said. His voice slowly creaked through the phone "baby." Through out the pain I felt myself smiling in relief "Roc!" My voice began to shake. "hey babe, why havent you been answering your phone? I've been worried about you." He said. I let out a long sigh "Im sorry, but we really need to talk."  "your dumping me?" He said. I could hear the pain in his voice. "No.. no... im not dumping you. But there is something we really need to talk about." There was a short silenc "okay talk " He replied. "No Roc i think its a face to face conversation." I added."Are you at your dads? " He asked. I infromed him I was at ayannas and asked for a favor " Yes baby I'll do anything for you" He said. "Just promise you'll never  leave me no matter what happens. you'll stay with me " I  know he could comprehend my fear. "baby why are you talking like that? " He said. "You just have to promise me okay?" "Baby I promise. " He responded. 

I took a deep breath as my heart began beatting fast. "Roc  there's slight a possibility I'm pregnant. " 

Called Ended

Bre's POV: 

I sat there looking at the phone. I know he didn't just do that to me! I threw my phone across the room . pushing all the hair on my face  back. I got up carrying the test into the kitchen. I placed it on the counter, getting a glass out of the cabinet. I got ice out of the freezer and broke cubes into the cup. Then i got a pitcher of lemonade and poured it into the glass. I sat onto of the counter drinking the lemonade staring at the test. How could he be such a jerk!. I thought he "loved"  me. How could he just sleep with me the not even be able to listen to me at all. I heard the door bell ring. I put the glass down on the counter going to the door. 

Who is it? i called. there was no response.I kept calling out but no one answered. I opened the door and saw roc. "Baby!? "i said a little shocked. he walked in closing the door behind him. "baby? what are you doing here? "i asked. "you said there was a possibility of you having my baby so im right here."