FUCK ME

Okay! I'm back and I'm better than ever. No, like, seriously. I'm better than I've ever been. Check out my other book where I explained why I've been gone for so long and how I'm planning on improving everything.

First; I am going to listen to as many songs as I need to edit Chapter Five and finish writing it because I've noticed the amount of people adding my story to their reading lists and voting and reading it too! I've missed this story too cause it's the only thing I've written that isn't complete shit!!!

Second; I'm most definitely going to try my best to write and write in order to finish this book. Fuck, I actually don't remember how I want it to end.

Thirdly; I've come up with an idea that might crash and burn, but lets do it.

I'm asking you people, the people who still read my story, how you want this story to go. So, comment if you can or send me a message in anyway you can of your idea. If you agree with someone else's idea, comment on their comment that you agree and I'll choose the best one that people like. 

I'll edit the idea slightly to fir the story more, but I literally have nothing right now. If this actually works, then I will love you all way more than I already do.