*1*

Anxiety's POV

I sit and think. Think of all the things I've done wrong. Its hard not to when you're having them shouted at you.
"Can't he just have one day without you screwing it up?!" Logic shouted at me, as I will myself not to cry. I don't  cry in front of people. And I never will. That would be my nightmare.
"Stop shouting, Logan. Can't you see he's upset?" Morality says, obviously taking pity on me.
"Quite honestly, I don't care if he's upset! He should be! Not that he can be though, you emotionless freak!" He continued to yell. I had tears threatening to spill down my cheeks, but I will never let that happen. not in front of them.

I always hated shouting, even if it isn't directed at me, I can't help but feel responsible. I also hate the word freak. Something about it... It just hits me hard. Then again, so does everything. Every bad word, I take to heart. I believe it.

I calmly and quietly walk out of the common area, my emotions becoming too much. I hear from the room which I have just left, an angry conversation taking place.
"Of course he leaves. He doesn't care about Thomas. Why does he exist?"

He's right.

Why do you exist? All you do is hurt Thomas. You can't do anything right. They all hate you.

I close my eyes tight, willing myself not to cry in public. I run to my room, hoping no one will see me like this.

As soon as I get there, I slam the door, and collapse on my bed. It's like I was created to suffer. Everyone else can be happy. Even logic can occasionally be positive. But me, I have to sit and endure the others words, dirty looks. Sit in my room, not invited to the movie night, or video game marathon, or whatever they're doing down the hall. I have to be alone, excluded, hated, and for no good reason. What did I do?