*9*

Its 3 am. I'm currently on my way to the imagination. That's where I go to calm down. When I feel especially anxious, or anything else, I head to my space in the imagination.

When in the imagination, we all have a space. A space that we can control at will, with nothing but our minds. We all tend to stick to out own sections.

As I arrive, I'm thinking of all the things I'd like to appear. And when I open my eyes, its all there. Well, it isn't, but I know how to get there.

I'm in a forest. Green clouding above me, branches in all directions. I pull out my phone, and start playing some song by fall out boy, lip synching the lyrics as I walk.

As I arrive at my destination, I look around. Its only I children's park at first glance, but to me, its so much more than that. The imagination has always been my refuge. Even from a young age.

I didn't have an exactly good childhood. The others would barely talk to me, which, let me tell you, isn't easy on a child. Being alone all the time. So, I created a place. My place. A place where all the mean boys couldn't shout at me. And that's what this place has been since. Somewhere I can go to escape my life.

I look over at the swing set, softly swaying in the breeze. This is my real home. As I sat down, I began to sing along to my music.

"I am hanging in the bathroom at the biggest party of the fall, I could stay right here or disappear, and nobody would notice at all."

I start swinging myself gently.

"I'm a creeper in a bathroom, cus my buddy kinda left me alone. But I'd rather fake pee than stand awkwardly, or pretend to check a text on my phone."

I swing myself back and forward, following the rhythm of the song.
I keep doing this for the most part of the song, just enjoying being someone else. I end the song, belting the lyrics as loud as I can, and flinging myself 8 feet into the air on the swing.

When I finished, I slowed down the swing and fell onto the ground, out of breath. Then I heard it.

"You're a really good singer."