*12*

I look over to Patton, to see him sitting against the wall, legs laying in front of him, crying into his hands.

Prince POV

I walk over to Patton, and slid down the wall so I'm sitting next to him. He looks at me with teary eyes.

"Hey, pat. You ok?" He sniffs a couple times, then responds with,
"Yeah- yeah. I'm fine."
"What where you yelling about?" I ask, keeping my voice low as to not make him more upset.

"V- Virgil is singing, its getting the song stuck in Thomas's head, keeping him up.. "
Is that who he was talking about when he said worthless? That's just.. Cruel.

"Why was logic so angry?"
"I-I don't know... He's been being really mean to Anxiety..."
Is that.. Is that why...
"Ok, well, do you want me to go talk to him? Ask him to stop nicely?"

Patton just nods, finally moving his hands out of his face. There was a large red hand print on his face. Without thinking, I reached out my hand to touch it, but he backed away a little.

"Don't touch it! Don't touch it. It still hurts...."
Wow, I never thought I'd want to murder logan this much.
"Ok... Ok, well I'm going to go talk to Anxiety. Bye, Patton."

He waved back, then I left, giving Logan one last glare. Wandering through the halls, I stop when I reach the gray door I know to be Virgil's. I knock, then immediately open the door, looking through.

He isn't there. Weird.
There's no where else he'd go, is there?
Where would I go if I wanted to be alone?
Would he go there? He's... Anxiety. We'll, no harm in checking.

I continue down the hall until the very end, taking the very last left. The first door I see, light blue, with a gray X. I walk a little further, seeing the very fermilier white door, with the diagonal red stripe, after that, a black door with a dark-ish blue stripe down the middle.

And finally, the door I was looking for. Yes, its in use. Usually it would be a plaid-like gray and black pattern, but its currently swirls of green and purple.

I open the door, bracing myself for what comes next. Knowing that cloud of gloom, its probably rather dark and disturbing. I open my eyes slowly, and see... A forest?

Hi, so I was gonna make this a super long chapter, but, I like updating this and its been ages, so enjoy the short chapter, and there should be another one in a few days!

Also, I have insane views on this. Thank you guys so much!!