*7*

*forgive me if this is short and shitty, I'm so tired rn.*

"Destery." Says Thomas, "what a nice name!" You wouldn't expect Thomas to be the one to fake smiles at people. But, then again, you wouldn't expect Thomas to be the one who has Anxiety and Depression in his head.

Des just disregarded Thomas' complement, and so he continued with the questions.

"Here's one from @prinxiety1234" he began, "have you ever gone through a day without Disney?"

Thomas' question was met with a look of pure horror. "Oh, gosh, I don't even want to think about that." He said, looking almost upset.

"Last time that happened, he killed a cat. He said he thought it was a dragon witch." Logic adds.

"Ok.." Thomas starts, "next question, from @daymeetsnight, this ones for all of you, do you ever feel down?"

Once again, I was just going to keep my head down, but the universe has different plans. All the others instantly looked straight at me. I just looked back for a Couple of seconds, before saying, "what? Yes, I do. Is that what you want me to say?" They all just kept looking, so I said, "what about you guys, huh? Do you get down?"

Prince seemed to be the first to snap out of it, replying to my question with, "well, I for one do. Whenever thomas.."

I kind of stopped listening. Mostly because I felt Des in my head.
"You know, they think you're a freak."
Yes. I do.
"Well, you should probably work on that, instead of slicing and dicing."
Shut up...
"Anxiety..."
What?
"Anxiety."
Fuck off!
"ANXIETY!"

I jumped at the sudden noise, realising I wasn't listening at all. I noticed it was intact logic repeating my name, and not depression.
"Sorry, what were you saying? I sort of... Zoned out."

I heard Logan mutter, "of course you can't be bothered to listen." Before Thomas repeated the question.

"This is from @kaylalee273, who asks anxiety, do you like cats?"

"Uh, sure." I answer halfheartedly, just wanting to go to my room and sleep, even though I'd probably have horrible nightmares.

I zoned out again, this time without Des' thoughts in my head, and only with my own. Apparently, there was no other questions for me, since before I knew it, thomas said I could leave.

I walk to my room, and stand outside for a moment. I look at the door. Its mid gray, with a small, black swirl going around the Handel. I look to the right and see the all to fermilier pitch black door. I sigh, and head into my room, collapsing on the bed. I look around at the interior, trying to calm down a little. I look at all the posters plastered on my dark blue walls, with characters from anime and video games. Before I can try to stay awake, I pretty much pass out on my bed.

Ok, its finally done!! I'm not going to make any promises for when the next part will be out, since I'm going on a trip with my school on Monday to Friday next week. But I might get one up then, if not, then the week after. Sorry for such long waits between updates, but I have shit going on right now.