Ban hammer~ Chappy 1

(No not a reference to Nekobrine: curse of flames)

Notch had Hero pinned down on the Bedrock. An invisible force pressing against Hero's Body.

"You know you can't kill me!" Hero spitted out blood as he tries to get up from his submission. "It is over Brother. I even overwrite your Powers, now you have nothing. Just those soulless eyes that no one would ever pity"

"But I hope, my Real brother comes back. You are welcome any time... Drake... " notch Pulled back the Gigantic hammer. Almost the same size of him. "Nooooooo!" Hero screamed as his body disappeared from the Scene. Notch flew upward and Shot at Sonic speed.

A few hours later...

Hero stirred up. He felt Grass Below him. Where am I? He thought. "Oh shoot! The sun is already setting!" He scanned the field. Ran to a group of trees. (Nekkobrine: at least Notch kindly Gave him Survival instincts.)

After punching Trees down, He got two stacks and 12 wood in total. He made a 5x10 frame. But only Covered half of it. He used Raw Oak wood as the Support of the house. He enclosed the house in and settled on the Cold grass. "That almost got so Worse." He sighed and tried his best to Sleep. But in a very unfortunate Situation, Growling Filled his ears, as Zombies tried Breaking the door down.

Its morning and Hero felled asleep on the grass. With his head leaned against the crafting table.

A tall girl, Who wears a turtleneck Coat. That also acts as her mini-mini skirt. Her shoes were of the same color of her Stockings. Her hazel hair Flow throughout her Back. As those Purplish eyes set upon the Wooden Shack. Who might live here? Too far away from other players.

The curiosity got the better of her. She teleported inside, but to be safe, she grabbed a block of Iron. Ready to smack people with it. (Do not ask me where the Iron block came from) Wow. Its really dark in here, if not for the Sunshine that passes through the door, I won't be able to see anything. She thought.

The ceiling is high enough, for her to stand. Not unlike other houses have. Who made their ceilings Two Blocks high. She didn't realize that she was already in front of a crafting bench. So .. *Gasps* its a boy! She backed up a little bit, with the block in hand. She peeked with one eye. To see Hero asleep. Oh. His Clothes is a little bit ragged and Old, not unlike the other players. But his face is really cute. She thought to herself, blushing a little bit. She got Charmed by the cute face that she found herself leaning in towards hero's face. Hero felt breathing in front of him, and that Woke him up with a small Groan.

The girl was still in trance, she didn't realize Their eyes are now connected. Hero's Diamond eyes Shines through The girl's Purple Gaze. It took a few more seconds for the girl to realize her Situation. Her cheeks fired up. Redder than a tomato. While hero got smacked by the block of iron. Hero lost consciousness and fell face-first on the grass.

"I-I'm sorry!" She tried waking up hero, but he is out cold. Oh crap, she thought. I'm gonna be in big trouble.

~~~

Hello! Welcome to the first chapter! Is it good? Its the first one I made so far, (I had me cousin edit it. Because I'm very bad at english <'~'> not my main language. I did not thought it would go longer than 400 words but Im so happy. I'm so Excited. I'm falling in love! Herobrine is my Husbando! *Fangirls!*
Byee! See ya In the next chapter!

Nekko: I had nothing to do with this.
Cake: Shut up!

>> Cakei <3