Dont touch mee!~ Chappy 5

Andr, skelly alongside with the new snowy girl, Took hero to an inn. Skelly asked where Cirah is. Andr volunteered and fetches a Tired and Hungry Cirah. "Onii-chan left me there- what happened to Onii?!" Cirah's Tiry face changed to a worried one. "I think this girl... can explain" Ze snowy girl Nodded softly and told the whole story to all of them. Luckily the Inn-keeper lend some healing ointments for Hero, they said thanks and continued patching Him. He healed rather fastly.

The Inn is not that big. It was designed for only three people, but. The others are closed. When Hero woke up he is greeted by Cirah's cheerful smile. "Onii-sama... dont scare me like that... "Cirah hugged Hero closely. "Im sorry then." He hugged Cirah back. The girls stared in awe and envy, even Ze snowy girl felt jealous. After that, hero received a great scolding. From the girls. Ze snowy girl tells hero that his owner is the only one that knows her name. Hero promised to find her owner. Night fell and the girls collapsed on the extra beds, hero had bought. Hero payed the extra Gold for The overnight, but The inn-keeper refuses. "do not worry Cutie, you may wanna save that gold for The upcoming events." Hero said thanks and Went back to the room.

The sun slowly rised as it filled the sky with its warm and Goodness (mmhm xD) its the first thing in the morning. Skelly got up early, she searched the shops, 5 am in the morning. They were all close still, few are opening up but not what she is looking for. Luckily she met with a girl named Aphmau, she said its really weird to look at her cosplay (teehehehe) "No, this is my real clothes.. " it took like a minute before Aphmau registered it. Incompetent!  She hissed as she dragged Skelly by her wrist, Aphmau had a really good grip, she thought.

They arrived at 'JESSE'S CLOTHING NEEDS' and she asked skelly to wait... when she come back she holds two elegant dresses, that looks very expensive. Skelly frowned at them. "E-Eh!" She was forced to pick. Skelly tried the first. A Knee low dress, with an elegant color of Gold. The promblem is. For skelly. Its too... how should I say this... WRAPPED xD. Not a part of her chest was exposed the sleeves makes her look like a princess. Less with the Skeleton cap.

The second one was a little, oversaturated. In the end Aphmau ended in giving her a grey t-shirt that says 'kiss me' and a sweater that says 'Inside me, Youre closer to the fire' Skelly knew what it meant. She blushed away and accepted it, Aphmau packed her a few Multi-colored skirts and shorts. All of that woulve caused a stack of Diamond or something, but Aphmau gave it all for free. As a token of Welcoming? Anyway SHE did get what she needed to heal Hero's wounds. Aphmau also owns a 'KAWAII'S HEAL MEOW MUTT' weird name. But had what I needed. Skelly lost completely in thought she didn't realize She was already in front of the Inn. (For meh peeps out there Inn is some kind of hotel. I know how you Young people get wild,.. xD)

"Oh yes... there.. " Skelly is hearing pleasures of moans, that DIDNT COME FROM ME! Skelly kicked the door open to see Hero and Andr on the bed. It turns out her guess was correct. (Kind of) Hero's hands were all around Andr's bare back. Skelly rushed in and Pinched hero's ear.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! What I dooo?." Hero said in a cooing tone. Skelly turned to give a cold Glare at Hero. Making him Shaking in defeat. Meanwhile Andr was chuckling and thrilled To see Skelly all jealous.

In midst of these shenanigans hero noticed something. He looked to the other beds. Cirah was sleeping her head off, as usual. The other girl with the Pumpkin hat is gone. "I'll look for her!" Hero ran out the Inn. "Hero! You haven't even finished massaging me!.. " Skelly gave a devilish grin, "oh? Is that it? Then let me finish it." A loud high pitched scream/ moan Startled the nearby shops and houses, but only few take notice.

"WHUT DA CRAP SPOOKLEZ! was that you?!" A Peach boy. (Color of skin xD) wearing his usual Blue t-shirt jumped as he heard the feminine scream. Facepalms* "I do not Scream like a little girl when im sick, okay?" A guy wearing a Black midnight coat with hints of color red. And a red shades, with a PRETTY SICK Cape, having a Cake on it. (Sick!? Cake!? No? Okaay xD) "im gonna record skyblock now." He ran off to a distance, and Mr.Crainer chased.