City of Hype~ Chappy 4

Hero woke up earlier than the girls, he was amazed by the improvements and Decorations, the girls made while he slept. A dozen of Pots filled with different kinds of flowers sat on top of the wooden shelves. They even added a kitchen, how cute, he thought. The kitchen was pretty, Pretty that was the word. The Furnaces were surrounded by wooden drawers that have a color combination of Purple and pink. They might have over did their arguement. He thought as he kneeled to one of the drawers and took a stack of bread out of it. Wow! Where the heck did they get all these bread? He would not make this tons of bread in one day. Even if he had an automated farm. He took a munch of the bread.

"Mhhhmmm... " hero heard a faint groan, from a sleeping Andr, she shifted around before rolling off the side. Hero sped quickly. That he found himself holding Andr in his arms, still sound asleep. Not a care in the world. Wh-what!? Hero is wondering it himself, but he shrugged it off and gently placed Andr back on her bed. He caressed Andr's soft cheek and stared at her faint blushed skin. Hero smiled then went to the Kitchen. The girls probably want to eat something, other than bread. He checked the other drawers.

Skelly woke up from her sleep, Her shoulders stiffened after the renovations they made. She stood and went to hero's bed. Only to find Cirah's sleeping there (again) she likes Hero's bed so much, I cant blame her. He got that attractive smell. Skelly blushed at her thought as she scanned the place for hero.

Aha! Maybe a little bit of Meat would be great! Hero pulled out half a stack of Raw beef from one of the drawers, was about to cook it when he felt two arms wrapped around him. The soft chests pressing against his back, tells him its Skelly. Hero greeted Skelly, goodmorning. And ask her what she want for breakfast, Skelly used this opportunity to score on hero. She pushed hero down the floor and began doing her stuff.

All of this happened right before Andr had woken up from her bed. She stretched out, and teleported to hero's bed too. A sleeping Cirah meets her. She likes this bed. Andr felt something odd... wait! Where's Skelly? She thought to herself. Andr landed in the kitchen with a soft thud, from her teleportation. "W-WHAT!?" She exclaimed as she saW Skelly finished up and sucked hero dry, hero got up almost suddenly. Andr grabbed him by the collar as he tries to reason out. Next thing, hero got thrown off to the wall by immense strength. Skelly was the one to react.

But before She can reach hero, she was stopped by andr, Skelly then blamed her for Hero's unconsciousness. She shot it back at Skelly and they started to have a Senseless arguement. Their temper got up to their head, that they didn't realize, Cirah walked lazily, her eyes still drousy as she sat on Hero's lap. Skelly pointed at her. "C-CIRAH!" They both said at the same time, making Cirah's spirit jump a little. "You're too loud.." Cirah said weakly. Andr nervously Asked Cirah to get off Hero, but she refused. Skelly then offered her a Cake if she got to take the place on hero's lap.

Cirah shook her head and spoke. "The bed was not S-soft. I prefer to sit here... " Cirah snuggled closer to the unconscious Hero, which made th Other girls steamed in envy. "Hehehe... it looks like Cirah proved our defeat." Skelly said in an upset tone. Andr let out a "TCh!" Before teleporting out of the scene.

"Where we going, Onii-chan?" Cirah hopped happily by Hero's side. Their fingers intertwined to each other. "Well... yesterday, I made a friend, and he kinda invited me to this City called Spawn.. " he muttered 'thats what I was told' before grinning back at Cirah. On their backs. Two girls grew more and more Jealous. Andr thought of ways of strangling Cirah, but she quickly shook it away. Skelly on the other hand. Imagined Hero's hand rubbing through her skin. She made an aroused face, that made Andr mad. She got scolded and they began to Argue (again)

"Here we are guys! (Dont you mean Girls? *Giggles * ) stop fighting please." They both looked at Hero and said. "We're Not FIGHTING!" hero backed up, escaping the Fury of this girls. "Onii-chan! Let's go over there! There's many people!" Cirah led the way, dragging hero's hand with her. "Wait for us!" People drowned their voice, as they got stucked in the midst of the people. "H-Hero!" Andr felt victorious, knowing that she can teleport. She tries them but ended up in the same crowd.