Kenoneko~ Chappy 3

"C-crap!" Hero arrived with an angry Andr waiting for him.

"Hero? Who is this girl? And why did you take so long?" He was already sweating and devising an excuse that would sae him. But Luck left him.

"Oh. Hi! I am just Hero's girlfriend, skelly. Nice to meet you." Hero felt a cold glare, as he turned away, started tiptoeing out of the scene.

"Where do you think you're going?" Andr teleported in front of Hero, making him step back. Skelly wrapped her arms at Hero's. Andr, Is now pissed off. "Yeah, Honey. Dont leave me here."

"I-I'm not going to do th- " Andr karate chopped hero's head. Making his head ache a little. From 15 blocks away, behind a nearby tree. A girl with Auburn hair, that wears a green hoodie, with a creeper face on it. Giggles at the scene. "Honey, are you alright" Skelly presses her Soft boobs at hero again. He started feeling dizzy. "Hey you ok?" Andr asked before hero collapsed on the ground. The two girls rushed to his aid. Even the girl in the trees Almost rush to there. She stopped herself halfway.

"This is your fault!" Skelly said to Andr. "H-How was it my fault!?" Skelly layed hero's head on her lap. "Because he was tired. And when he got here you met him with a scold."

"Oh yea? Maybe you shouldn't have been a b!tch that clinged onto Hero." Andr started getting hot tempered (even though she's already was )
"Oh my. You act like a special person in hero's life. Excuse me. Unlike you I- "

"Shut up! I-I'm gonna bring him inside!" Andr Semi-lifted hero's asleep figure then disappeared. Skelly followed by going through the door. The creeper girl, stood there and curious to who this hero guy was.

"Uhhhh... " head hurts, again, hero opened his eyes to see two beauties sitting beside his bed. "Hero!" Andr shouted, Skelly turned towards him. "Hero I'm glad you're ok!" Skelly grabbed his hand. Making Andr irritated.

"Hey hero, mind telling me this girl's business here? I do not trus- " Skelly coughed, interrupting Andr's statement. "Woah. You act like an overprotective girlfriend, after you make him pass out?" Andr felt embarrassed, especially when hero heard that. She looked at hero then turned away. Skelly and Andr then started having a Death stare battle. Tensing the atmosphere around hero.

"G-Girls.. " he tried getting in between them. But just ended up Receiving death glares from two hot chicks. Hero sighed and layed his head on the pillow, he felt himself sinking in a deep sleep.

The two girls stopped arguing when they saw Hero fell asleep. They staee at hero's cute face in awe. They smiled and looked at each other. Andr almost jumped as she turns away her arms crossed. She peeked at hero. Skelly does the same.

"H-Hello." A faint voice came from behind them. Stood a girl in a creeper hoodie/ skirt that barely covers hides anything. Her Stockings is a darkher shade of her hoodie.

"C-Cirah!" Skelly stares as Andr teleported at Cirah's side. "I haven't seen you in a while." Andr started pinching her cheek, and Cirah groaned lazily. K-KAWAII! Skelly can't resist. She ran to Cirah too and started twirling her hair. "Hey! You can't do that!" Skelly asked Cirah for permission. And when she nodded, Skelly sticked her tongue out to Andr. "Bleh!" That went out for minutes before Cirah pointed to Hero with not much strength.

"Who is... he?" Andr and Skelly both looked at her.

"He's my boyfriend" "he's my boyfriend" they both said at the same time, that made Cirah giggle, meanwhile the two locked on another death glare battle. Cirah hopped to Hero's bed. Hero's breathing reminded her of the warm breeze of summer. "Onii-chan.." Cirah said with a soft voice, but Skelly and Andr heard. Andr teleported to her and Skelly rushed to the bed.