Ze Witch and THE WAAALLSS!~ Chappy 6

Cake note: Contain less plot, more action

People are Increasing each day. Watching the Competitors practice for the 'High Pixel Cup' where the players compete in different games, and challenges. Every player. Or team. Have ONE Shot at each game, if they somehow managed to finish ALL 10 Games without losing, they automatically Go to the Grand tournament. BUT, if they don't complete it all, they will have to fight against other Teams, who doesn't complete the 10 games. If One team only finishes 5 or less Games. They are automatically DISQUALIFIED. But the Player stats and standings are Seperated. it will be measured for the 'solo tournament' where. 15 outstanding players, Fight out in a free for all arena. They are allowed to use their physical or Magical abilities. But never bring a weapon. The weapons will be kindly provided by The Games itself.

Rules are Bogus, The officials say. So in game Overkill is NOT Our problem. You can do anything To somebody, just dont let them get away with a Kill. Cross-teaming are STRICTLY PROHIBITED. Anyone caught cross-teaming will have a 7 to 20 day Ban from the spawn of Hypixel. So remember the faces of your teammates.

From outside the city, a camouflaged Hut,  enough for two persons. A brunette Girl peeked from the window, like waiting for something. Her looks is 18 but do not be fooled, this girl is actually 90 years old. But because to a spell she made when she was 18, she stays immortal.

"Mistress... " a masked man leaped in the window, he retracted his Metal claws from his fist. "Oh. Deary! Your back!" (I actually gonna make it 'You're' but a idea struck my braaiin) "what? Where?!" He turned his back to her. The girl used this chance to Hug him.

"Not today, mistress." The guy backed off and stayed at a safe distance. "Please, don't try that again." This guy were afraid of the girl. Cause she knew of the things she does when she hugs someone. Just think of iit. Getting sucked dry until you're gonna faint, thats the feeling. But only through a HUG no sex.

"You're no fun!" "Im going." The guy bowed halfway, the girl Who is obviously a powerful WITCH. Smirked and stomped her heels. Shes now planning on disrupting the Nearby games. A wild grin appeared on her face.

"Cirah... why are you here?" Hero woke up with a drooling Face of Cirah layed on his chest. "H.. uh... mhmmm. Onii-chan... my head hurts... " Cirah wiped away her drool and used Hero's shirt as a handky. (I dunno) Hero cringe a little. He pats the Cirah, that Snuggled closer to his chest, hugging him, like a pillow. Sigh... guess I would have to sleep again. He thought.

Zzzzz..... *Pom* (I don't know, what the Enderman teleport sound is when in writing... lol)

Hero heard a faint teleport sound but he just shrugged. *pom!* this time hero felt Cirah shift on his chest. But he felt something weird. Cirah's legs are now LONGER than him. Hero jolted awake as he saw the 'sleeping' Andr on his chest.

"ANDR! W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Hero exclaimed and looked for Cirah. "Cirah is in her room, I thought she needs a REAL bed once in a while" Andr spoke half-awake... "That doesn't really answer my question... " "Ouch.Ouch. what did I do now?" Andr weighed Herself on top o hero. "Idiot... why is it alright for you, when Cirah does it..." hero was about to ask, Does what. But he stopped himself. "Uhm.. Andr." "Please shut up, I wanna stay like this for a moment." Hero just nodded and used his hand massaged Andr's back. In the back of his mind, IS SHE ACTUALLY iMITATING CIRAH!?

(Calm your cookies.)

"Hero- " Now skelly is standing right in front of them, staring angrily. "Skelly, Don't." For once Hero's eye was full of Seriousness, Skelly flinched at hero's stare, she quietly left downstairs. With beads of tears in the side of her eyes. "Yo!" Skelly got startled but she quickly wiped away the forming tears. "Are you crying?...... or was abou- " "no I'm not! Please leave me alone." Neko, the owner of the house took a long sip from his Coffee before shrugging his shoulders.