Skelly's bone(r)~ Chappy 2

Nekko~ Lemon Included.
Cake~ Why is it called lemon?
Nekko~ *facepalm* log out of the gaddamn computer.

~~~

"Hello?" Hero asked in a Tired Voice. "Hi! My name is Andr, I am so sorry for hitting you with this." She showed her the block of iron. While Hero is still processing the situation.

"Wait! Thats it! Ugh--!" Hero excitedly stood up, but the Headache plus Hunger put him down. "Oh. Does it hurt still?" She tries her best to hide her flustered expression. "N-no I'm just,,, hungry." Her eyes lit up cause she remembered to bring Bread. Tons of bread.

"Here! Take my bread. As a token of my apology." She held out a stack of bread to hero. "N-no thank you, you Might have worked hard for that bread," even though he is very hungry, he chose to be Considerate.

"Please. Take it. See It as a gift instead of an apology." Andr smiled as she placed the bread on hero's palm. Hero gave a 'are you sure' look before taking in the bread in his inventory, while munching the other. "Its delicious!" Hero exclaimed,  making Andr's heart cheer.

"Oh I forgot to tell you my name." Hero Emptied his hands and held it out to Andr. "I'm Hero" Andr shook hands with him. M-My Hero! She thought while their hands still locked on each other. "Umm *cough? Hehe?" Hero Gently pushed Andr's hand away, While she turned around with Her cheeks burning red.

"Hey Andr! Wanna go Mining with me?" Hero stood up and Andr Looked up at him, with eyes of adoration. "Y-Yes."

At the mines...

"Hey Andr! Look what I got!" Hero waved around a Relatively familiar blue rock in the air. Also known as a diamond. "Where did you get it?" He pointed to a chest in front of him. They continued Walking down the Mineshaft. From now. Hero's loot are: A stack and a half of cobblestone, 4 diamonds, 46 iron ore, 12 gold ore, 5 string, 2 bones, And almost two stacks of Coal. Hero had to smelt it real quick to make iron pickaxes for him and Andr.

"Hero! I think I found a bigger cave." Hero patted Andr's head even if she's slightly taller than him. Andr felt Great, and followed Hero down the cave. "Be careful." Hero helds out a torch to Light the way, putting down torches to track their way out.

after a few hours of Mining and Almost dying. Hero decided to Go home. "Andr! Were going!" Hero called out, but no Response came. He began to feel worried. He Scanned the Cavern, that is now filled with Torches.

She saw a sleeping Andr, slumped on the floor in a very uncomfortable position.

Andr woke up with a steep neck, she stretched out her arms outwards. And sat at the left side of the, because the rigth were obstructed by a Desk and A lamp on top.

I didt remember Sleeping here. Or This house. She thought, as her eyes scanned he Large area, that extends So long. She estimated 30 blocks were the length of this whole Area. Completely made of stonebricks.

Wait! Where's Hero? She looked around. And locked her eyes on thestairs that go upward. To be quick, she disappeared and reappeared at the foot of the stairs. She found herself at the small Room shed met hero. Only with Torches on.

She teleported outside. Her eyes set upon the small shack, From the outside. Wow he builds so cool. She thought.

I wonder where he is now? Andr getting a little worried. She went inside the base and Waited for hero's return.

Meanwhile...

Oh, don't tell me I'm lost. Hero thought as he Dashed through trees and bushes, looking for open spac-wes. I should've made a compass. He mentally cursed himself. Not that he slept in that bed, really.