Chapter 5

Author note:

I am sooooo sorry for updating so late. I have been on a camp and there is no signal or whats so ever... But I promise that I will update soon with a long chapter. The songs just there because I want to...

Information!

(n/n) : Nickname 

Dankie! Baai! ;3 

Blue ones is yours

Blue ones is yours.
Imagine that the green one is red and it is Sasha's.

Reader POV:

I stared intently at the crackling fire as I listened to my new friend talking.

"(Y/n)?" Sasha asked.

"Yeah?" I asked still looking at the small fire.

"How come the fire doesn't make smoke...but warm wood do?" I looked at her with a small smile on my lips. "Well, Sash. The fire gives heat,so you don't see any smoke, but the warm wood without any flames, now that makes smoke."

"Wow." She said bringing her legs to her chest. "That actually makes sense." 

"Jip." I answered her as I popped the 'p'.

"Soo your from South Africa?"

"Jip." 

"Why did you come to America then?" She questioned me.

"Job interview."

"Oh." She nodded her head. "That reminds me, how old are you?"

"20."

"Really? You don't look 20."

"Ah, thanks." I looked up from the fire and into her eyes. "Why's that?"

"Well for one, you look very young for your age." She held one finger up.

"Oh really? How old do I look?"

"About my age, which is 17 by the way."

"Ok and two?" I asked wondering now.

She lifted her other finger. and said with a poker face. "You're very short."

"........"

"......."

"....Really?" I asked raising my eyebrow at Sasha.

"I don't mean to offend you or anything!" Sasha waved her hands frantically.

"What! No! I get it a lot, but it's not that bad." I reassured her smiling. "I carry less weight when I run."

"Okay!" Sasha agreed giving me a close eyed smile. "Wait." She then opened her eyes suddenly. "Did you just call me fat?" 

"Yes." I smirked at her making her gasp dramatically.