Chapter 16

Hey, hey lovies!!
I'm back for more!!

I'm really sorry for not updating, I had writers block. It sucks, seriously.

Here we gooooo!!!!!

Chapter 15:

Your fabulous outfit! You still have your AK47

Marco's outfit.

(Y/n) POV:

I was standing in front of a body length mirror examining the outfit I chose for myself. "Not bad." I mumbled. I loved my new clean clothes. I was wearing faded grey jeans and a black-grey sweater with nothing but a sports bra under it, because I couldn't find a shirt of my liking. I also had hiking boots on and a black leather jacket. Since Winter was over and Spring has started, I didn't need warm clothes, so I'm planning to stick with what I've got.

I also found two water bottles. I then headed over to the break room of the clothing store I was in. I think the name was Mr. Price or something like that. I didn't really expect any water to come out of the kitchen tap, but I was proven wrong by the fresh water that came out of it.

'Well... that's kind of weird.' I thought as I quickly filled the two bottles full of water and stuffed the closed bottles into my back pack.

I was looking through my bag, making sure I have everything I needed when I heard shuffling near me.

I quickly pulled out my handgun as I crouched low to the ground. The shuffling came again. I walked slowly to the sound, pointing my gun in front of me.

I was just expecting another sound of shuffling when I heard a bark.

"Oh, come on Ben." I growled as I looked at the excited Alsatian in front of me. "I almost shot a bullet between those beautiful, loving eyes."

Ben just barked at me. He then turned around and picked something up from the ground. He turned back towards me and dropped a sandwich at my feet.