Chapter 10

The long and awaited double-digit is here!!!!!!!!

I am really sorry for the really late update.

Hello! How are you today/tonight.

I was running out of ideas, but my good friend. @Tukany gave me an idea to use. So I give me thanks to you, if you are reading this....

You should read her book, it's really interesting and I love it!

Let's get on with it then! :)

Something you should know:

(F/d)= Favourite drink.

.

.

Author POV:

I was a normal Saturday morning. Jean and Marco playing a game of cards. (Y/n) drinking (F/d). When suddenly.

"There's no more food!!"

Sasha came running into the living room and tackled (Y/n) onto the cold floor.

Then like a roaring river, Sasha started crying.

"Wha-whaaaaaa!!!"

(Y/n) not knowing exactly what to do, started patting Sasha's brown haired head softly telling her everything is going to be OK.

"Don't worry Sash. We will find some food." (Y/n) looked at Marco and Jean sceptically. "Right guys."

"Y-yeah. Of course." Marco replied.

"We should probably head out now and find another place to stay deeper in the city." Jean mentioned scratching his cheek unsure of how the others will reply to his words.

"That is a brilliant plan Jean." (Y/n) replied smiling at her friend. She said 'brilliant' like 'brill-jint'.

"You still say it weirdly." Sasha smirked at (Y/n) scowling face.

"You're the one who says it weirdly." (Y/n) said looking away and pouting.

Everybody started laughing at the way (Y/n) acted. Even Ben, who just trotted into the room barked a few times making (Y/n) glare at her animal companion.

"You know it's rude to laugh." (Y/n) said glaring at her red faced friends who were still laughing.

"S-so-sorry, (nickname)..." Sasha said trying to hide her giggles.

"We will be leaving in ten minutes. Make sure to be ready by then." (Y/n) stood up from the chair she was sitting on and gave a kind smile to her three friends then walked out of the room towards hers.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Timeskip

After packing her few belongings, (Y/n) walked towards Marco and Jean's room to see if they are done and ready to go.

She knocked.

"Marco? Jean? Are you guys done?"

No response.

"Hello?"

(Y/n) slowly opened the bedroom door to see....

Cliffhanger.....

Yeah.... sorry.... not sorry....
Anyway.... I will update soon. I hope. Just for you guys.

.
.
.
.
.
Now tell me...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.

What is your idea of meeting your soulmate??
.
.
.
.
Comment please and there is no limits. And while you're at it you can tell me how your day is going.
I need ideas for the story and I can't do everything on my own you know.

See you next time!!!

Dankie! Baai!