Chapter 7

*Groan*

*moan*

*groan*

"Five more minutes...." I mumbled into my make shift pillow, which was Ben's soft dark brown back.

*groan*

*moan*

*groan*

Since the apocalypse started I could only sleep for about four to five hours a day giving me small circles under my (e/c) eyes....but I still look fabulous.

I smiled at my little statement.

"Can't you go and bother someone else who is awake and is not trying to sleep?" I grumbled angrily at the greenish zombie licking the driver's seat widow.

"Ugh. Disgusting." I pulled a face.

"Might as well get this over with." I mumbled taking out one of my twin blades.

I kicked open the car door making the zombie fly back and hit one of the big ass trees.

It shook his head and stood up, walking slowly towards me. 

Giving no time for the zombie to react I swung my blade, slicing his head clean of.

"Great, now it's dirty." I frowned at my blade.

If I'm honest with myself, I might have a small case of Obsessive Cleaning Disorder. (OCD) It's not that bad, but I prefer it when something is clean and not dirty. Yeah that's it.

I took out a white cloth and wiped the blood from the blade making it spotless.

Getting back in the car I looked over at Sasha and Ben sound asleep.

"Almost there guys." I whispered starting the car and heading of towards our destined destination.

.

.

.

.

.

I was driving down the road when a song came to mind and I started to sing softly.

~Dancing bears, painted wings, things I almost remember.~

My father always told the most amazing stories.

~And a song someone sings. Once upon a December.~

My mother always sang a song to us before we went to sleep.

~Someone holds me safe and warm.~

Cato was always right by my side.

~Horses prance through a silver storm. Figures dancing gracefully, across my memory.~