Chapter 14

I'm back lovies!!!

So here it is....

*Drumroll please*

Chapter 14!!!!

Whoop whoop!!!

I will try to atleast update once a week. 'Cause I'm very very busy and I still want to make time for you guys. If you have any suggestions, please don't hesitate to speak up.

Now to the Chapter!

(Y/n) POV:

I woke up with something warm beside me. I snuggled against its warmth. I then slowly opened my eyes, coming face to face with deep brown eyes... and then I was licked.

"Gahh.... Ben. Seriously, this early in the morning?" I mumbled crossly wiping the saliva from my face.

Ben just grinned at my playfully and licked my face again.

I propped myself up with my elbows and looked around. Marco was sitting against the wall softly snoring with my AK47 in his arms.

"Yeah... he's never keeping watch again." I walked towards him kneeling down. I poked his cheek whispering. "Wake up freckles." He didn't budge. I frowned looking at him. He was breathing and he didn't look he was sick.

Well then, I'll just do it the way a normal person would.

I slapped him. Not to hard, but hard enough to wake him up.

"W-what?" He stated in panic.

"Mornin Freckles." I gave him a closed eye smile.

"Did you hit me?" He asked holding his cheek.

"There was a fly." He gave me a 'your lying' look. I just smiled and walked back to my backpack. I started to pack my bag when I heard a rumble. I looked at Marco who was blushing. "You hungry?" I couldn't help but smile slighty at his cuteness.

Wait, what?

"Maybe, just a little."

"Then we should find some food." I said standing up. "I'm kinda hungry too and I wouldn't mind getting some okay smelling clothes." I looked down at the clothes I was wearing. Man, I stink. There was mud on me and some blood stains here and there. This is just gross.

"Yeah, I kinda stink too." Marco smiled sheepishly. "You know, I know about a mall just about 3 blocks from here."

"That my friend, is a brilliant idea." I grinned at him.

He smirked slightly. "You sure you don't have an accent?" He smirk just got wider as I glared at him.

"You're the one with the accent. This is the way I sound. You sound weird." I crossed my arms as I looked away from him.

"What ever (N/n)." He smirked as he started walking towards the door me just behind him.

Author POV:

(Y/n) and Marco walked down the stairs of the old abandoned motel with Ben following happily behind. It was still early morning and still a little bit chilly. Walking close to each other, (Y/n) and Marco looked around nervously their noses pink from the cold. When they finally reached the mall, it started to rain making it even more colder than it already was. Running into the giant building, the two people and the dog didn't see the many eyes watching them from through the windows.

Author note...

Dun, dunn, DUNNNNNNNN!!!!!

Cliffhanger. (Evil laughter!)

But I'm sorry for the short chapter.
I will update soon. Let's see if you can figure out what they are...what was watching them. Comment and do tell. The one who gets it right or the person who was the closest to the right answer will get a follow by me and a like on all the chapters of their book. I'll even comment.

So... are you up for the challenge?

Author...out!!!

* Drops mike*