Rexsoka child name contest

Now I have a voting thing I wanted to do. As you all probably know I had tried to do a contest earlier for Rexsoka's child. It didn't end well. So I decided to try it again. You have until this Friday to pick your favourite one. In order to vote all you have to do is leave a comment on which name you want the most. I rounded it down to three names. Just like before the gender is still iffy.
Echo
Padme
Fives.
Let the voting begin. Well any who Malchor is coming out in so many day but, I wanted to give you a sneak peak of the chapter before the kids born.
Ahsoka felt strange. Morgan looks at her.
"Ahsoka you okay?" Morgana asked. This cause Gaylin, Ezra and Kyle looked at her. Ahsoka nodded her head.
"I'm fine. It's just the baby's kick hard." She smiled before feeling something wet. Everyone in the room went still. She looked down. Oh god no. Her water broke. Okay, no big deal. All she had to do calm down and not scream. Other wise the others would freak out.
The most girlish screams rang threw out the room out of the boy's mouths. Ahsoka looked at the boys. Okay, so maybe she should have screamed.
"Oh god." Morgans stated trying to calm down.
"C-can't you hold it in until we're not going to be killed." Erza stated.
"DOES IT LOOK LIKE SHE CAN!" Gaylin screamed. Just then shots were fired at them. Morgana sighed as dug out her gun shooting each of the attackers in the head. This was going to be a longer day.