Ezra comes out of the pan

Get it? Get it? It's a joke referencing how he's pansexual and-. No? Okay then. Any ways, my 1k reads chapter will be coming out soon. What will it be about? No clue. So, if you have any thing to ask about the book, feel free to ask. All questions will be answered soon. With that said let's begin.
~way 1: my people~
"Oh my- KANAN JARRUS! GET YOUR BUTT IN HERE!" Hera yelled as she remained glancing at the common room. Kanan jumped a couple inches in the air from his room. At first he thought the baby was coming. That is for five seconds. After words he realized she was mad about something.
He sighed as he left his room. So much for a day off.
It was supposed to be their day without the kids. Zeb had taken them on a mission but, he said it was mainly to talk to them about something. Hera didn't care what that was about. Unless he had something to do with what was happening to their ship. Kanan was hoping he didn't. Otherwise Zeb was going to be dead the second he got back home.
Yet, Kanan stopped thinking about that when he entered the kitchen area of the ship. Hera glanced at him for a second then back to the mess.
There were thousands of pots and pans covering the entire kitchen area completely. It was like there was a flooding of pans that was a foot above the water. That wasn't even the worse part though. Something seems to be buried under twenty pans. Something the size of a human teen.
"Well?" Hera asked. She crossed her arms over her chest.
"Well what? I had nothing to do with this." Kanan stated looking at his wife with his working eye. She was just as confused as Kanan was now.
"Okay, then who did?" Hera asked. It sounded like she was thinking out loud to her self when rather than asking her husband. Kanan's only response was a shrug.
The second he shrugged though the thing covered by thousands of pots sat up straight. Both adults screamed and jumped a foot in the air. Kanan made sure he pushed his pregnant wife behind him the second he saw it move.
Yet, the second the object sat up straight and blinked for a couple seconds, Hera let lose a shaky breath. It was just Ezra. Except, he wasn't wearing his normal outfit. Instead he was wearing a t-shirt that had the colours hot pink, a dark shade of yellow and a bright blue above each other on it.
"Oh sweet heavens Ezra, you scared the heck out of us." Kanan mumbled.
"Sorry guys. Guess I feel asleep while working on this." Ezra yawned.
"Ezra Eli Bridger, why on earth are there pans all over my ship?" Hera asked pushing her husband behind her. Ezra's face turned red for a second. He looked nervous as hell for a second before letting out a shaky breath. Then he was back to smiling.
"Hera I'm just hanging with my people." Ezra smiled. Hera's eyes grew large for a second. As for Kanan, his one working eye was a confused as hell.
"Your pe- Okay, what does that mean?" Kanan asked.
"It means I am a pansexual." Ezra sighed.
"Oh..... Wait a second you were trying to keep that a secret? Kid, I literally saw you staring at Arcann's bu-"Kanan was cut off.
"OKAY WE GET IT! WE GET IT!" Ezra stated standing up with a red face.
~two days later...
~way 2: the closet~
"Ezra where the hell is it?" Sabine asked standing in front of him. Ezra glanced up at her from his book. The note book Hera had given him about two days ago when he came out to them.
"Where is what Sabine?" Ezra asked as he looked back down.
"My sketch book. I looked everywhere and I can't find it. So, it's in here and I know for a fact Galen doesn't touch my stuff since the incident. So, where is it?" Sabine asked. Ezra swallowed what ever bit of fear was left in his body as he tried to think of what to say and if what he planned would go wrong.
"In the closet." Ezra stated trying not to sound nervous. Sabine groaned as she opened the closet.
She dropped to her knees and began throwing any piece of clothing or anything that was on the floor behind her. All while complaining under her breath about how messy her brother was. She must have thrown six shirts behind her before she found it.
Yet, her note book had a note stuck to the front of it with her name on it. With a look of confusion she unfolded the note before reading it.
"Guess I'm out of the closets now but, I'm still a great pan boy.
Sighed, Ezra."
Sabine felt her jaw drop as she looked back down at her sketch book. The second she did she realized it was laying on top of a pansexual flag colour t-shirt.
Within seconds a high pitched squeal left her mouth as she dropped her stuff on the floor and hugged her brother. Ezra on the other hand was trying to escape her grip and get some air so that he could breath.
~five days later...
~way 3: mission accident~
Almost a week later, Ezra was on a mission with the twins. In the middle of being shot at by a squad of troopers he was stuck behind a wall with Arcann, Zeb and Kyle. Despite the best of this moment he found it hard not to glance at Arcann every few seconds while trying not to blush.
"Arcann you must be working out." Ezra blurted out. He felt his checks heat up.
"No, why?" Arcann asked as his eyes flew back to Ezra for a second. Ezra's org also statement was what he was thinking at the time. Which had been 'cause you look mor muscular and hot'. Yet, of course he wasn't gonna say that.
"Cause you stink." Ezra stated as he shot a trooper in the head that's shot had been inches away from killing Arcann.
"Really? Do I smell like a guy?" Arcann asked looking Ezra in the eyes with a look of excitement. Ezra felt his face heat up the longer he started into those beautiful, deep dark brown eyes.
"Y-yeah. You smell like the most stinky boy." Ezra blurted out. He covered his mouth seconds later as Arcann had a very large smile on his face. Within seconds he ran to another wall while Zeb and Kyle just stood there for a second before running behind Arcann. On the way by Kyle mumbled to him,
"Nice going causal pan."
"Yeah, you gotta take flirting lessons from Kanan or something." Zeb mumbled to him as well. Ezra sighed. That wasn't how he imagined coming out to them but, it was fine. He's take it.
~literally that night at dinner
~way 4: casually bring it up~
"So Ezra, how about I set you up with a nice trooper we got at our new base a week ago?" Rex asked. Ezra mentally panicked. This was it. This was the perfect way to come out. So what if no teens were there. There was no way this could go wrong.
"Actually I'm pan so, I'd be okay with anyone." Ezra smiled.
"So is that a yes?" Rex asked. That was when Ezra realized, Ashoka and Rex didn't even flinch. None of the adults did. Neither did Echo. It was like even the baby knew about that! Who didn't know this?!?!
"Rex, he's still got his sight on that Arcann boy remember." Ashoka sighed playfully pushing his arms away from her. Hera held back laughter as Ezra's face turned bright red.
"H-how long did you know about that?" Ezra asked.
"You know, you don't exactly day dream about boys silently, right?" Ashoka asked as her mind flashed to Ezra drooling over a boy while talking to her nine month old baby.
"I- no I did not know that." Ezra sighed. Hera giggled a bit as her son's face turned a brighter shade of red.
~the next morning
~Way 5:wear your pan shirt around your bi sister~
"Morning Ezra." Galen yawned as his brother walking into the room. Morgana looked up at her brother. Her daw dropped and she was at a loss for words.
"Morning Galen. What did I m-" Ezra didn't even finish his thought.
"EEEEEEEE!" Morgana screamed as she climbed off of the bench and jumped up and down. She had a look of excitement on her face. Then she proved to hug him for five seconds. That is before she went back to happily jumping up and down.
Ezra was so confused. That is until he glanced down. Upon glancing down he realized he was wearing his pansexual pride shirt.
"Okay, what's this about?" Galen asked. Morgana began babbling in what seemed to be randoms words. In her defence she seemed excited as hell. Like so god damn excited. It was so awesome to have another LGBTQ+ family member in her family. Well other than Zeb.
"I was gonna tell you guys any ways but, I'm pansexual." Ezra said looking down. He didn't want to be more embarrassed than before. Instead he glanced up once to se Galen looking at him for a second.
"How did you think I didn't know this?" Galen asked.
"I don't know! Wait, how'd you know?"
"Well I believe it was something like and a quote,
'Dear Diary,
I can control my self any more. I can't help but, look at Arcann's handsome appearance. Just looking at him makes my heart speed up a thousands beats per minute. He makes me feel like a prince and he's my king. Hopefully one day we'll live happily ever after and have hot, steaming, ruff, amazing se-' "
"GALEN YOU ASS! HOW COULD YOU READ MY OLD JOURNAL!" Ezra yelled as he used the force to throw his jacket from across the room at him. Galen started laughing uncontrollably while Morgana ran off to go tell Sabine in their room for some fangirl moments. Galen continued laughing until he saw Ezra on the verge of tears.
Ezra had worked so hard on trying to come out at the perfect time. To have everything go amazingly but, none of it worked! All that planing had been for nothing! He had got acceptance from everyone! Everyone except, his brother. The one person he wanted to support him the most! All he did was laugh at him! Maybe, Ezra should just-
"Seriously though, I'm proud of you man. It took a lot out of Morgana to come out of the closet. I know it take a lot out of people. So, I'm proud of you. Plus we all support you here no matter what you do." Galen smiled as he placed a hand on his brother's shoulder.
"Thank bro." Ezra smiled. Maybe coming out wasn't so bad.
"No problem." Galen grinned.
~bonus~
"Okay, so does anyone else have something to say?" Ezra asked. He was talking about him being pan or someone knowing. The twins had literally asked him when he was coming out when they came over. So excepted to hear anything. Well anything excepted for this.
"Well me and Kallus may have kinda got married when I was drunk two weeks ago on that mission and may have spent the night on the ship." Zeb stated. Everyone's jaws dropped. Well, except Morgana and Kyle. They both spat out their drinks in each other's faces.
Any questions about the book? About ships? About things that will be happening in this book? The sequel? Ask away!