Arzra moments

Boom. New ship name for new ship in the book. Who? Ezra and Arcann. With that said, let's begin.
~that was awesome~
"I gotta admit that was pretty awesome." Zeb stated looking at the short male with dark blue hair. Ezra hoped he did good. He had worked on taking out an entire squad by himself before but, he did it a bit faster today. Maybe it was because of who was there that he was trying to impress that he did it like that.
"Just awesome? Are you kidding? That was like the coolest thing ever!" Arcann smiled jumping up in the air with a look of excitement on his face. Ezra smiled while hoping that he wasn't blushing.
"I mean how did you do that? I mean I know you know how to use a lightsaber and all but, it was so cool. Like do you train with it daily? It seems like you train with it dal. And - Oh god I'm rambling, aren't I?" Arcann asked. Ezra laughed a bit as he nodded his head yes. A large blush spread across Arcann's checks.
"Look point is that was pretty cool." Arcann smiled.
"Thanks." Ezra's smile got a lot larger when he looked at him. Along with his blushing face when he saw the boy he liked smile.
"You know you two should just kiss and get it off with kid." Zeb whispered. Both teens jumped as the blushes on their faces got brighter. Ezra began stuttering trying to think of something to say. Arcann on the other hand had an instant come back.
"Oh like you and Kallus?" Arcann snapped.
"At least I know we got together for one night." Zeb stated with a grin. Ezra gagged in the corner while Arcann just stood there with his arms folded.
"And are you two gonna stay married now or not?" Arcann asked. His arms crossed as he spoke. Zeb blushed a bit.
"We haven't exactly talked about it yet." Zeb mumbled.
"Well, get back to us when you two do." Arcann smirked. Zeb sighed before running down the station continuing the mission. Arcann turned to leave fallow him only to have Ezra grab his shoulder.
"Thanks. I worked hard on perfecting that." Ezra smiled.
"Don't mention it. Now let's finish this mission before Hera kills us." Arcann smiled. He raced off leaving a boy helplessly in love standing there for a minute. With a smile he chased after him. In two ways that day.
~blood~
Warning this is may be awkward to any males or some females reading this part so, be warned.
Arcann had fallen fast asleep on the ghost ramp. It was just a calm day. There was no missions or training. So he decided to just rest around the ship with Ezra. Why?
Well, to be honest he didn't feel like doing anything much that week. Everything hurt when he move. It felt like he was being stabbed 24/7 by a flaming knife that week. That is unless he laid still. Yet, when he did he kept thinking he was less of a man. In other words, his periods had started. Again.
Which meant he snapped over almost everything. He also wanted to eat chocolate hourly. Oh and he also wanted hugs. Plus he also stayed up late crying over the pain since he didn't own a heating pad. Which was 'fun' as he would put it. Sarcastically of course though.
So when he fell asleep at the ghost, he was kinda hoping he wouldn't wake up until this week was over. He just kept hoping while he kept bleeding. Hoping as he slept. Slept while his pants turned red.
In his defence though Arcann was asleep. He didn't know Ezra was gonna check on him. As for Ezra, he didn't know that Arcann still had.....that thing still. So when Ezra saw him bleeding he just kinda thought he was dying.
He began panicking wondering wether to call Hera or not. While running around the ramp hoping to see someone he knew come by. He didn't wanna leave Arcann alone. Not if he was bleeding to death.
The he remembered he had to put pressure on the wound. So he began looking at him for a second while internally panicking. Then he saw exactly where it was coming from. That was before he started blushing his head off.
"Oh. That would actually make sense." Ezra mumbled.
He raced off for a few minutes before heading back over. The second he got back he saw the handsome boy he liked napping on the ground. With a sigh he shook Arcan awake.
Arcann thought e was still dreaming again. Then he realized Ezra wasn't wearing a tuxedo. Plus they weren't getting married. Which was kinda heartbreaking in his opinion. Yet, he just yawned away his pains sitting up while ignoring the cramps he kept getting.
"What's up?" Arcann asked.
"Nothing much." Ezra smiled.
"Oh, you know you look tired. Why don't you go take a warm bath?" Ezra smiled. Arcann felt his heart speed up for a second. Did he know? How did he know?
"I usually do it when I'm tired." Ezra smiled. Arcann let lose a shaky breath. So he didn't know. Thank god.
"Sure thing but, are you sure you don't need me to do anything?" Arcann a sked standing up.
"Don't worry about it. Just go relax. I got what ever it is Hera needed me to do." Ezra smiled showing the boy away. With a smile Arcann left without glancing back over his shoulder or a second thought. Which was good.
If he did he probably would have seen the tiny red puddle of blood on the ramp. Which Ezra didn't wanna brag about or anything but, he did clean within five seconds. That is before he dug out any chocolate they had on the ship and put it on a counter for Arcann. Plus leaving a change of clothes for Arcann outside the bathroom door.
The second Arcann found the stain he bangs to panic. He panicked as he began looking for new clothes. He opened the door with a towel over him to find a new change of clothes there instantly with a note for Ezra. It read,
"Dear Arcann,
Next time this happens, tell me. We got chocolate ever where, pads hidden everywhere and pain meds in the med bay. I can help a lot more than what you think I can. Also, we can just watch movies for the rest of the day if you want.
From,
Your dweeb friend Ezra."
Arcann smirked while looking at the note. God he loved such a dork.
~handsome~
"Wow. I didn't think they were that size." A teen rebel whispered loudly to his friend looking at Arcann. Arcann sighed ignoring them. His binder broke the day before. So all he had to do was ignore everyone looking at two large lumps on his chest for a day and they'd never have to talk about this day again.
"Wow. Nice rack on that one. To bad their not pretty at all." Another teen mumbled as the walked by him. He continued to gnome them. What they said didn't matter.
"Oh hey Arcann!" Ezra yelled running over to tell his friend about the mission they ha just had. Arcann spun around revealing his large chest. He prayed Ezra wouldn't say anything about it. Thankful, his prayers were answered.
"I see someone's looking very handsome today." Ezra joked. Sorta. Well, he was trying to flirt though. Yet, it failed. Miserably. He still blushed while saying it though. Just like Arcann did when hearing it.
"Thanks man." Arcann smiled messing with Ezra's hair. Ezra groaned as he eventually got the hand out of his hair while blushing madly.
"So tell me about this mission." Arcann smiled.
~nails~
"What on earth are you two doing?" Arcann asked Ezra and Morgana.
"Painting his nails." Morgana shrugged as she continued her work with the same nail polish the same shade of blue as his hair. Ezra smiled at him before glancing at his own nails again.
"Okay why?" Arcann asked.
"I look cool with painted nails. That's why." Ezra smirked. 
Arcann looked at the, for a second. Was this an actual thing Ezra liked to do? Or was this a thing he did to make his little sister happy? Maybe it was a bit of both. Maybe it was even- Oh wait a second! Did he just one that was as shiny as a disco ball?
"Oh I am so getting my nails done this colour." Arcann smiled grabbing the bottle.
"In that cause come sit with us and talk." Morgana smirked as she continued painting.
Within seconds he was sitting very close to a certain blue haired boy. Along with telling him jokes every few minutes making him laugh. Which made Morgana mess up hiss nails. She eventually fake kicked him every time Ezra would laugh. In the end she gave up on perfecting her brother's nails and went with Arcann's instead. She thought that would be better. Well oh boy was she wrong! Her brother joeys making him laugh every five seconds some how. If not then he'd be bothering her by telling jokes or restating memes.
"You two are made for each other." Morgana mumbled as the two continued joking around. This made both boys blush like mad before becoming mute while Morgana fished their nails. The second she was done, she had basically ran out of the room to get a camera. What? It was a ship moment. She wasn't gonna miss any other ship moment.
"Painting nails is girl thing she dragged us into dong isn't it?" Arcann sighed. That's what it used to be back on his home planet. A girl thing. If you wanted to be a guy, then don't paint your nails.
"Nah. Kanan and Galen let's her paint their nails. Don't let them know I told you that though or they'll kill me." Ezra smiled.
"I won't blue bear." Arcann smirked laying down on the floor. A yawn escaped his mouth. Ezra dropped down next to him with another yawn. Before either boy knew it, they were fast asleep on the floor. Very close to each other might I add.
Okay, so Morgana didn't know what she missed but, she never excepted to walk in on her brother snuggling with someone in his sleep. She was smirking when she made Chopper take six pictures of it. For blackmails of course. Oh and their wedding. It would definitely be fun to show then.
Edit: I wore a moustache today for Movember. One of my teachers laughed as me cause I looked adorable with a moustache. And for some reason, I was kinda offended.