Chapter 9

"Elsa!" I burst into her room from the window. The Hans guy was there. I frowned - I didn't really want to deal with him at the moment. I've got my problems.

"What?!" She snapped. I jumped back a bit by surprise. I didn't really expect her to respond that way. It was way unlike the Elsa I've loved.

"I though you left, Frost. What are you doing here?" She glared at me. I was stunned. I kept quiet. She never called me by Frost.

"This is the last time I'll ask, Frost. Why are you here?" She threatened.

"I-I..." I stuttered. The Hans guys smirked.

"What?! Speak up Frost!" She yelled.

"Elsa this isn't you! Don't you see?! He's using you, Elsa! He only wants your kingdom!" I yelled back, furious. The 'dark' Elsa annoys me at times.

"Why do you care?! You're only a spirit, Jack! A cold-hearted wretch foiling every plan Pitch has." This hurt me. She hurt me. This isn't Elsa.

"Because I love you, alright?! The real Elsa should've known that by now. The real Elsa would never marry the man who almost killed her. The real Elsa is cold, yet warm-hearted, really nice, beautiful inside and out, and all-over wonderful." I shot back.

For a second, I thought I saw her dark eyes turn blue. I knew, then and there, that the real Elsa was still there, deep inside her cold heart. I just needed to bring her out.

She stood there, looking at me with wonder for a second, then back to anger.

"Get out, now!" She bellowed.

"No, not until you change back to Elsa." I stood my ground.

"Get out!" She shot me with fire balls. Thankfully, I dodged them. Fire balls?! Since when did she have fire powers?!

"No Elsa! This isn't you!"

"This is me! This is the new me! Face it, Jack! I'm better than ever!"

"Elsa, you don't want to do this! What do I have to do to convince you?!" I dodged all her attacks and sent a few weak ones myself, afraid I might hurt her badly.

"You can't, Jack! Leave me alone!"

I sighed and flew out her window. From the corner of my eye, I saw Hans hugging her and smiled at her. I'll admit it. I felt jealous. I should be the one to do that. I should be the one with her.

I headed straight for the North Pole and just sunk into the bed in the room North had prepared for me in case I wanted to rest.

"Jack! Jack!" I heard a voice calling out my name. I immediately recognized it as Elsa's voice. Her sweet voice.

I looked around for her but saw nothing but darkness surrounding me.

"Elsa? Is that you?" I called out, making my way through the darkness using the bluish glow of my staff.

"Jack? Jack! Jack!" I heard footsteps somewhere around the place. I followed it, and soon found Elsa, in her stunning blue dress and beautiful blue eyes.

"Elsa? Is it really you?" I went towards her.

"It's me, Jack." She hugged me tightly. "It's me." She whispered, which I found different, almost like evil. I looked at her; she was dark. The evil one. She isn't Elsa.

"You're not Elsa!" I backed away from her.

"It's me, Jack. It's the real me. I never knew what I was capable of." She smiled. Not the smile I fell for. Her eyes burned with darkness, fear, and anger.

"No it's not, Elsa! You're not like this! You're not the old you!"

"The old is past, and I must dwell on the present. Face it Jack. I am better than ever. If you can't see that then leave." She said. Fire erupted from her hands, burning with anger, and... sadness?

"Elsa, please... Come with us... We'll make you all better. We're friends, Elsa. Not enemies." I begged her.

"I said I like the way I am now!" She threw fireballs at me. I dodged all her attacks and sent chilly winds at her direction. I dared not attack her for she might get very badly hurt.

"Elsa, you're not like this. Please, let us help you."

"Enough!" She came firing at me with all her force. I quickly forced it back with my ice powers. There we were - in darkness, fighting ice and fire. She was strong. She continued to send continuous fire blasts and I kept forcing it back with ice.

"No!!!" I yelled. Without me knowing, I accidentally blast full force in every direction... and to Elsa's heart.

I woke up with a jolt. I struck her with my powers, worse, while she was all fiery. I suddenly realized I was sweating - and I'm ice cold!

I rushed out of my room and to North.

"North! I need your help. I need to get to Arendelle really fast. Can I borrow some of your snow globes?"

"Well sure, Jack. Why the hurry?" North asked.

"She's in danger." I smashed a snow globe to the ground and went through the portal.

~ ~ ~

IMPORTANT:

Hello again! I just wanted to thank you all for your support and stuff. :)

Anyways, to the important part...I wanna ask you guys on your opinion in whether I should include Rapunzel (from the movie Tangled) in some of the chapters to be a very important part in this story (Note that this is still a Jelsa FanFic.) But if you don't want to, I can just change the plot. Comment below your opinions... Thanks again!

Bye my snowflakes!