Chapter 13

Jack

Elsa fell down, and I rushed to her. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry Elsa. I didn't mean to. I didn't mean to hurt you. I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I took her in my arms and cried. I didn't care about anything right now. I felt useless.

"Elsa!" Anna barged into the room.

"What happened?" Kristoff and Olaf entered the room too.

"I-I... I struck her with my powers. I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt her. I'm so sorry. I'm sorry Elsa." I continued crying as I held her tight.

Anna put a hand over Elsa's forehead.

"She's cold. Let's bring her to Grand Pabbie. He can help, I'm sure." Anna optimistically said.

"Yes, we should." Kristoff agreed.

"Elsa?" Another girl appeared. She had short brown hair that had a bit of blonde in there and looked awfully familiar. She looked like she was a princess, and was about Elsa's age.

"Rapunzel?" I asked.

"Jack! What happened to Elsa?"

"I... I struck her." I started crying again and held on to her tightly.

"Let's go. The faster we get there, the faster we can change her back." Kristoff said.

"You're right." I said and carried her in my arms. "Let's go. Kristoff, lead the way. Rapunzel, can you stay here?" Anna said.

"Okay. Good luck!" She waved and we set off to the trolls.

Yes, I knew the trolls way back before I became a guardian. I flew to the Valley of the Living Rocks.

"Grand Pabbie!" I yelled as the trolls were still in their usual 'rock' form.

"It's me! Jack!" They rolled towards me, Grand Pabbie on the front.

"Grand Pabbie, what must we do? Jack accidentally struck Elsa's heart with his powers while Elsa is still cursed by Pitch." Anna asked as Kristoff, Olaf, and Sven followed behind. I lowered my head in shame and guilt.

"Pitch Black. I knew he would go after her. The dark sand, Nightmare sand, is it?" I nodded my head.

"He put nightmare sand into her heart, turning her dark, changing her ice powers into fire powers, basically turning her evil. The nightmare sand spreads. Her heart is cold and dark. It will be very dangerous. Right now, since her heart is frozen, the spreading is slow, and you have more time to change her back, at least adding 1-2 days. But be warned, just like Anna before, she will freeze if the ice is not removed in time. Remember, only true love can fix it. Her fire powers right now have given you a little more time before she freezes forever. Now, hurry. She will get colder by the minute." Grand Pabbie explained.

"Thank you, Grand Pabbie." I said and flew off to go to the North Pole.

~ ~ ~

"Elsa?" I mumbled. She moved on the bed.

"Wake up, please. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Elsa..." I buried my head into her hand.

"Jack?" Elsa! She's awake now!

"Elsa! Oh, I'm so glad you're awake!" I squeezed her tightly. I didn't mind that she's practically burning me.

"What happened? Where am I?" She looked around.

"You're in the North Pole."

"Why are you here?"

"I will take care of you." I replied. She went silent, staring into my eyes.