Chapter 14

Jack

I gathered them in the Globe Room to tell them my plan.

"Okay, so we all know that the real Elsa is still there." I started.

"Well someone's being a leader." Kristoff snickered.

"Shut up, Kristoff. I'm trying to save Elsa. Didn't you do something like this before to save Anna?" I glared at him.

"Okay! Okay! Chill bro, I was just trying to lighten the situation." Kristoff raised his hands up.

"Okay, now back to the situation. Do you have any ideas to change Elsa back? Something she loves or something she's done her whole life?"

"Well, I gave her some Coronal chocolate before, and it seemed to work." Rapunzel suggested.

"I sang a song to her her whole life to convince her to play with me when I was younger. I'm pretty sure she heard me singing..." Anna thought

"Okay, good. I just wanted to add some things to the plan just in case it doesn't work."

"I'm gonna need some more Coronal chocolate. Do you have some more of those snow globes?" Rapunzel asked.

"Yeah, North has some. It's in his office that way. But we'll get to that later." I said.

"Eugene and Kristoff will come with me to help me in the plan. Anna, can you handle the song?" Anna nodded to me.

"Eugene, Kristoff, I'll tell you about the plan. Punzie, get some snow globes from North's office. Anna, can you go back to Arendelle to fix stuff there? No one's there to take care of it. We'll call you when it's time."

"Oh! I completely forgot about Arendelle! Wait, what if Hans sees me?"

"Bunny took care of Hans. I asked him earlier."

"Okay then. I'll get some snow globes with Punzie."

"Okay. You guys, come with me."

The girls left to find North and I talked to Kristoff and Eugene about the plan.

Rapunzel

"North! Can we borrow some of your snow globes?"

"Yes, they're over there." He pointed to the left side of the room. Stacked with toys were snow globes on shelves.

Anna and I got two snow globes each - one for going there, and one for going back.

"Thanks North!" We headed out, each in our own kingdoms.

~ ~ ~

I arrived in my room in the castle. I saw our maid, Martha, pass by my room.

"Martha?"

"Oh, Your Majesty! Forgive me, I thought you were still in your vacation in Arendelle. I didn't see you there." She bowed down.

I laughed a bit, "It's fine, really. You don't have to do that. Do me a favor?"

"Of course, Your Highness."

"Bring me a dozen boxes of our most delicious chocolates in heart-shaped boxes and one large heart-shapes box also please.Write on the large one, 'Jack & Elsa' please."

"Yes, Your Majesty. Forgive me for asking, but what is this for? You never ask for so many until now. Surely you won't eat all of that, will you?"

I smiled at her. "You won't believe me if I told you."

Then I walked back to my room and waited for our chocolates.

~ ~ ~

Anna was still in Arendelle when I arrived at the North Pole. I held the large pile of chocolates and I didn't really know where I was going.