Dark Ink - Chappy 5

(Y/N)

I walked closer to the room in attempt to get a look at what's inside without touching the new barrier.

In a flash, a ink-melting creation stood at the other side looking from side to side with no eyes. Ink dripped everywhere... literally.

My shoes were covered with ink as the floor began to flood with the black substance. I glanced back up and saw the ink creature that looked somewhat like Bendy almost melt down into the puddle it sat in.

My feet took off, completely disregarding how much I wanted to take another look at Bendy.

How can Bendy be 3D? How is that even possible?

I ran through the mesmerized halls I've been walking through the past hour. The flood of ink raised further as I ran for the exit. Just as I turned the corner to the exit, the floorboards underneath gave way. I screamed as I fell. The stupid ink must've weakened the wooden floorboards strength.

My back hit the floor and I resisted the urge to cry. I squeezed my eyes shut and sat up carefully. Upon opening up my sight again, I stood up shakily, trying to regain my balance.

The first thing I saw was another writing on the wall.

'The creator lied to us'

That must be Bendy's writing. Who else could...

Wait! Where's Bendy?!

"Bendy!!" I called out.

The echo of dripping ink was the only thing to be heard. Spotting an axe on the wall, I grabbed it off and tried to make the best pathway. There was only one hallway down here, and it was conveniently bordered up with wooden planks.

Each swing was a struggle but I eventually got through it all.

I turned the corner as I broke a sweat.

"Oh. My. God."

I dropped the axe and backed up in the wall as my vision went blurry.

In the room ahead laid a pentagram with wooden coffins leaning on the walls. I looked back into the hall I came from and realized there was no way to climb back up. This is my only way.

I tip toed towards the room, growing more lightheaded and dizzy. The room was spinning and I had to brace myself against the wall. "B-bendy?" I asked weakly.

My eyes drooped and threatened to send me to sleep, but I have to find a way out..

I stayed along the walls, not trying to investigate any further. I kept to my right, only seeing a void of black darkness.

"A-ah!" I shrieked as someone cornered me.

Two black arms extended at either side of me, giving me no escape whatsoever. My breathing was frantic as my heart rate quickened. I looked up at the figure to see a devilish smile.

And the same ink covered face.

"Bendy!?" I gasped with shock.

"Nice of you to visit..." he replied, voice smooth as silk.

His grin deepened as his gloved hand touched my face.

"W-what's wrong? A-are you o-okay?" I stuttered as he got closer to me.

"Now that your here-" he chuckled, sending shivers through my body, "-I might just be better than okay."

His hand that touched my cheek now moved to my hair, feeling the texture as he played with it awkwardly.

"What happened to your eyes?" I asked suddenly.

"Darkness is the same all around. There is no need for silly sight!" He scoffed.

"Well I- I think your eyes are um- I like them!" I tried sliding away from him- ready to make a dash into the darkness.

As soon as I took the first abrupt step to leave, his devil tail wrapped tightly around me and pulled me into him. I gasped as I felt the wet ink drip down him.

"B-bENDY! L-let go!!" I screamed as his arms held me by the waist.

"You're in this devil's ownership tonight." He chuckled darkly.

This was not safe.

A/N

So this is how I'm dividing the two stories!!

Comment if you are confused or anything but I hope y'all as hype as I am >.<