Dark Ink - Chappy 6

Y/N

Bendy's tail released me but he still had a firm grip around my waist. "I- I won't run.."

"I don't believe you~" he said in a strangely happy tone.

He started walking toward a boarded up door in the darkness.

"Why!!" I screamed, struggling to break free.

"Because you choose to struggle further."

I hesitantly stopped trying to gain my liberty again. I felt his gloved hand reach for mine as soon as he open the door in front of us. I yanked my hand away with full force, scared of his touch.

I stared at him instinctively, expecting him to say or do something. But all I saw was a twitch on his features. He continued to smile, but averted his eyes from mine.

His tail unwrapped around me and pushed me into the hall ahead. "I have other business to attend to... Now be a good pet and stay here~" with that said, he slammed the door.

"N-no wait!!" I ran back to the door and flung it open. I thought he locked it..

But Bendy wasn't there, only an inky puddle.

"Bendy?" It broke me to think this is what my favorite childhood memory has become.

I saw the glint of my axe from across the room. I scurried over and grabbed it before heading back where Bendy left me. I left the door open and made my way down a few stairs up ahead.

I read the inky words on the wall, "He will set us free?"

I cocked my head and muttered, "Who?"

I held the axe close, just in case, and walked into the candle lit room. The power was off.

I saw a tape recording on a shelf between two candles when I turned to walk inside. I played it and recognized the voice. Sammy Lawrence.

I listened as he complained all the way to the end. "Can I get an amen?" Those were the last words the recording said.

I felt chills run up and down my body. That was weird.. I backed away from the tape and froze in place at the sound of the familiar voice. "I said- can I get an amen?"

That was most definitely not the tape recording.

I slowly crept back to where I came from to draw a conclusion.

I'm trapped and lost and there's a crazy man down here along with a cartoon demon come to life. Great.

I have to press on..

I crept down the corridor and saw an ink-flooded hallway. I shivered and stepped into the disgusting pool of ink. "Ewwww!!"

I slowly walked on my tiptoes through the hall of ink, careful to not bump into any wooden boards. About halfway through I started growing weary from pushing through the thick sappy ink. But then a man walked by.

He was in overalls and holding a Bendy cutout.

"H-hello!? Can you help me!!" I pushed aside the nauseating feeling of going through ink and pressed on. I quickly climbed out and through the doorway to turn in the direction the man went to.

But it was a dead end. He wasn't there.

Only a pool of ink laid at the side of the Bendy cutout. On the other side, shelves and shelves of bacon soup were lined up and tossed over. Why is so many of these cans necessary?

Bendy~

I swear this dude is so annoying!!

And the worst part- I think he killed Boris.

"My Lord!!"

Oh my god...

"Your prophet is here!"

This guy has seriously gone mad.

I ignored him and let him wander the halls. I had more important things to do.

I confronted the corpse of my best friend. My eyes closed and I took a deep breath.

I already fixed the ink machine to maintain its stability, but it still worked. I brought Boris with me back to the room with ink machine.

I have enough time... that girl won't be able to escape...

A/N

I am so so so sorry...
School sucks I know.. but woooah 2k?? How even? How..? HOW!?
Well thank you sososooso much for sticking around this long.. I really don't wanna be the author who takes forever to write one small measly chapter.. so I'm gonna work on that!!

bUt OMG HAVE YOU GUYS SEEN/ PLAYED CHAPTER 2 YET??

I have it downloaded.. I think I'm gonna play it today and look for secrets :3

Oh and one thing.. since we're at 2k I wanted to do something!! Cuz I never thought I'd make it this far..

If any of you would like to create cover art for the chapters or even better.. a cover for the story itself!! I might just have a vote or I might choose.. idk but I really think it's a kewl idea!!

Well~ see ya in the next chappy >.<